Will you try psilocybin (mushrooms) for your depression?

I have tried it once and it was fun. I would like to do it just one more time in my life but I don't know where to get it.

Im all for the legalization of certain “drugs” but i dont really stand by mushrooms or lcd or **** like that to be readily available

Things that alter reality or make you hullicinate is not something i want the general Public to have, unfortunately.

To many variables, and risks are immense.

Im all for the legalization of certain “drugs” but i dont really stand by mushrooms or lcd or **** like that to be readily available

Things that alter reality or make you hullicinate is not something i want the general Public to have, unfortunately.

To many variables, and risks are immense.
Thats not what shrooms do b. They really shouldn’t be classified with lsd.

Thats not what shrooms do b. They really shouldn’t be classified with lsd.
Enlighten me fam.

From ppl that told me about em, they make you hallucinate and alter said person reality in every realm. Sometimes for days.

ayuhasca (sp?) is another one that i think should also be done in doses and in controlled environments.

People go eat 7 grams of shrooms and wonder why they had a bad time.

You wouldn’t drink a gallon of vodka then blame the vodka when you’re in the ICU.
This was my biggest reservation before trying shrooms. I basically grew up hearing that you need to eat an entire eighth or the experience is pointless.

The best trips I've had have been in that 1.5-2gm wheelhouse.

Sometimes you just wanna catch a body high and not even trip at all. Too much is racks your brain too hard for my liking.

I want to thank every one for sharing their experiences.

I should be taking a trip next month. I'll report back with details :smile:

I agree with what someone else said, music is wonderful to listen to while on shrooms. I listened to this playlist last time I tripped and it was beautiful. Hope you have a good time

CA82D899-C02E-45CA-82E3-82CAC30C852A.png

Had shrooms for the first time in a while at the end of last year. I didn’t think anything of it afterwards but I started to notice that things that would usually phase me and piss me off weren’t doing that anymore. Overall I was noticing that I kept a calm demeanor about myself and I felt good. Finally it hit me that my change in demeanor occurred at the time that I took the shrooms. I definitely see it as a good thing.

Great read waukeganwill waukeganwill . About three months to the day I tried shrooms for the first time and I can honestly say it was a turning point in my life. As a black man where I was from, mushroom talk was something me and my homies knew nothing. I went to college outside the Bay Area and when the white boys tried to get me to do it, I reiterated my stance. They told me Mac Dre was on it and I didn’t care because I wasn’t a Cali cat to begin with. 18 years later, I wish I would have listened to them but at 18 I was still a child finding myself, and didn’t have the life experience which lead me to where I am now and being open minded.

I was raised Baptist and do believe in a God or high power. In my senior year, I took a world religions class and when I studied Buddhism, Taoism, and Hinduism, I felt that like I was living my live based on their core values and principles, moral than my Christian beliefs. I’ve been more open minded about things so I took the plunge when my friend offered me some shrooms. It was the perfect day, clouds in the sky and a slight breeze. I took them, he put on a drum and bass playlist and 15-20 mins later the world was in 8K. Colors were so vibrant, the clouds were forming all of these beautiful images and the EDM music made sense. I got this euphoric feelings and as I looked around to admire the beautiful earth, I realized that if everyone felt like how I did at that moment, there would be peace on Earth. At the end of my trip, I had this sense of clarity and enlightenment. I called this girl and told her how I did her wrong, and I need to stop blaming her when it was me misdirecting her. I would like to say before the trip I thought life was pretty good, but I wake up now with a sense of purpose and appreciation for those around me. I have become a better son and brother and I’ve been going Beastmode in the gym. I left my job where I was complacent and leveled up big time with a new one. I microdose and that seems to balance me out at times when I’m a little down. I highly recommend it to any and everyone. Be with good people with good energy, be open-minded to the journey, and embrace your your feelings afterwards. There is no words to describe how I felt at the peak, it’s something people will have to experience.

man, Im glad you had that type of experience on your trip and I guess I could say "awakening," even though it sounds so cliche/cheesey to call it that. That part you said about if the whole world felt how you did that moment there would be peace, I totally feel you on that. The euphoria I felt and the sense of just relief afterwards was unmatched. Super dope you got to have that conversation with the girl and give her that honesty as well. And like you mentioned earlier on, being black and our outlook on shrooms is totally wrong. I had the same outlook on them as you did as well, that it was just a white people drug and we dont do that. I was totally wrong and robbing myself of a great experience, but I will say that Im glad that I took this trip at this stage in my life in my 30's where Im more in tune with my feelings and who I am as a person, than the 18-21 year old me lol that trip probably wouldve been all bad. Ever since my trip I definitely recommend it to all the people I feel can handle it and benefit from it. Lastly, congratulations on the new gig my man as well as the improved family relationships! Im glad you benefited from your trip.

Back
Top Bottom