Willow Smith- A 12 yr old promoting summer "FLINGS" vol. GREAT PARENTING WILL SMITH!!

This yahoo article I read today basically covered my entire thoughts on the video below, this generation disgusts me, literally
alien.gif

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-t...w-smith-too-young-summer-fling-190550264.html

An ignorant abundance exploitation. discuss.

Why are Will and Jada funding this trash? And her wig is all types of wrong man...

Last edited:
I thought she was older than 12. but anyways, what's up with her hair? she always have these weird hair styles. His kids are weird man. I don't know what they be on. That whole vid reeked of young tumblr hipster kiddie nonsense. this whole hipster thing is going out of control now (and this coming from someone who likes to shop at urban outfitters)

Why are Will and Jada funding this trash? And her wig is all types of wrong man...

I thought that was a wig at first but when she was in the pool it didn't come off so I thought it was her real hair just dyed blonde.

With all do respect.

Are you guys ******g crazy?

Were you never a tween?

What were you doing at 12? because when I was 12 year old douche bag tween, that's when everyone got the classic, summer camp girlfriend, you went away to summer camp, and started holding some ******* hand and calling her your girlfriend. When I think summer fling I think 12 year old innocent girlfriend boyfriend paring up.

This is perfectly fine.

Song is wack tho.

Video looks like a rough draft of a Taylor Swift video. Aside from that, her lack of clothing in some of the scenes is the only thing I find fault with.

Song isn't awful.

Questioning parenting skill over this? Eh.

willow swaggin sounds like something rihanna would make ..but that vid was hard to watch

Last edited:
I thought that was a wig at first but when she was in the pool it didn't come off so I thought it was her real hair just dyed blonde.
I don't think so man, at one point she lifted her hair and it was shaved on the sides and you could see under the hair in the back it was shaved.

She cut her hair off & now wears a wig?
Lulz.
Extra lulz @ the idea of that being jaden with a wig on.

Last edited:
Song ain't that bad, I'd listen to a c&s version
nerd.gif
This . . . I can't listen to it now that I know that it's Willow Smith 
laugh.gif
 but if it was chopped and screwed and presented to me differently 
roll.gif
, it would be smooth . . . that beat is chill

Who really gives a damb how will smith is raising is children, worry about you shun, old dudes love to complain about this "generation"

Anybody else spot those carolina foams at 1:32

I was the finger poppin master at 12...

Remember the first time you smelled *****?

***** ain't wanna wash his hands for nothing.

With all do respect.

Are you guys ******g crazy?

Were you never a tween?

What were you doing at 12? because when I was 12 year old douche bag tween, that's when everyone got the classic, summer camp girlfriend, you went away to summer camp, and started holding some ******* hand and calling her your girlfriend. When I think summer fling I think 12 year old innocent girlfriend boyfriend paring up.

This is perfectly fine.

Song is wack tho.
I swear after reading the article, I was planning on posting almost this exact same thing.  Well said OKB. 

I thought she was older than 12. but anyways, what's up with her hair? she always have these weird hair styles. His kids are weird man. I don't know what they be on. That whole vid reeked of young tumblr hipster kiddie nonsense. this whole hipster thing is going out of control now (and this coming from someone who likes to shop at urban outfitters)

Back
Top Bottom