Willy's Workshop Video Tour

Store looks good... I suck at skateboarding though! :lol:
laugh.gif

willy's friggin dope. a couple months ago I was shopping for a new deck and saw a signed willy deck at that store stoked in podium, I guess he signed it last time he was in the pi, went back the next day to buy it and it was gone, I was pissed

the blank that I ended up getting is stickered up with willy's workshop stickers tho

any other PI nters skate? care to share any good spots?

^I don't skate but there used to be a skate park in ATC. I thnk they're making it into a resto now. Where do you skate?
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

LC,

If you want a signed WS deck or anything else, just let me know. I got you. That stuff is real easy for me to access.

Quote:
LC,

If you want a signed WS deck or anything else, just let me know. I got you. That stuff is real easy for me to access.

Quote:
9/26/06

whoa my bad cjm, never saw your post uhtil now, talk about a late reply... thanks for the offer bro, don't want you to go out of your way or anything, but if your cousin ever comes around and signs any decks or anything, I'd love one to hang on my wall or even skate

Quote:
Does Willy still have a signature shoe?
"...if ya feelin lucky-duck, then press your luck"

for lakers clippers, if u really want spots. i gots spots. but only if ur serious will i give them out. and depends on what u u prefer to skate. and if ur interested in seeing a sample of PI spots, watch solar sports gameplan show this monday. starring yours truly. also check youtube search "skateboard philippines" for more spots.

Back
Top Bottom