WILLYS WORKSHOP

Crooks n Castle, Irons, and some Stussy fall line in now! pics to come.

few Mork n Mindy dunks still in. $115

Willys Workshop
9995 Carmel Mountain Rd. STE B-10
San Diego, CA 92129

^ got pics of stussy shirts?
looking for...ALL SZ 9 - 10
- JAYS: Retr Nubuck XII, Retro IV Bred, Playoff XIII,
- DUNKS: Lodens, Heineys
- AM: Burst & AM1 Storms, AM93 OG Colors, Tailwind 97 OGs, Safari AM1, Navigation 90s,

TEAM SD - MEMBER #10

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet. Im there!

:pimp:
pimp.gif

sf24

^
LOL.

You can make that slide show from myspace.

But yo, I was browsing through the site, do you guys still have that Grouch shop tee?

TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26​

I was on the site lookin at the skatin photos and sk8ing flashback came back. it was back in guam of 95, 96 97(after poser days)LOL. I had sal 23's etnies and acme slick board todd mcfarlane inspired board. saw willy santos on vids and mags.. always was proud because a filipino skater was reppin his country.
CLICK! Want to buy!! Grapes V Size 10. SOLE CAL pick up preferred
DS: Ice Blue X's Size 11
"Next to the Pacific, to be specific, in my Honda Civic"

dont have that many more grouch tees but.......

limited run of these tees. dont miss..........

img4430hd5.jpg

Quote:
I was on the site lookin at the skatin photos and sk8ing flashback came back. it was back in guam of 95, 96 97...

Hey, i was skating on guam in those years. I wonder if we knew each other. haha! small world.

oh yeah man, i'm from dededo. we mostly skated santa barbara church, wentingal elementary school (the roof drops/stairs), kfc stairs, road rash skate shop, cost u less and the tamuning rec center back in the days. but quit to play varsity bball for jfk. wish i sticked probably would be a pro.. (yeah right) i would have 10 years under my belt if i sticked wid it. just typing and reminesing makes my shins hurt.. haha
CLICK! Want to buy!! Grapes V Size 10. SOLE CAL pick up preferred
DS: Ice Blue X's Size 11
"Next to the Pacific, to be specific, in my Honda Civic"

Quote:
oh yeah man, i'm from dededo. we mostly skated santa barbara church, wentingal elementary school (the roof drops/stairs), kfc stairs, road rash skate shop, cost u less and the tamuning rec center back in the days. but quit to play varsity bball for jfk. wish i sticked probably would be a pro.. (yeah right) i would have 10 years under my belt if i sticked wid it. just typing and reminesing makes my shins hurt.. haha

Crazy small world. I lived in Dededo at that time and skated some of those spots you mentioned. But my main spot was the Tamuning Post Office. I even played varsity bball for JFK. haha! Hit me up on PM man

Oh damn. no worries.

Be sure to check out the LOCAL HERO release party tonight @ BASIC downtown SD.

Drink beer, buy pizza topped with mashed potatoes.

trust me!

Sup evrybody. This is what we got in last week. New gear already in this week! Stay tuned for what we got in this week from Stussy, Jeepney, Krew, Crooks, Obey and more, or just drop in to see what we got. New dope stussy window display too. FYI.

OLLIE

title.gif

thumb_101.jpg

Street Fighter II Tournament
Entry $6.00 $1.00 goes to the house.
Prize: Winner takes all.
Rules: Will be explained at competition
Date: Nov. 15, 2007
Time: Sign-up is 5:30pm.
Vs battle will start 6pm sharp.

img4497sc6.jpg

Back