Windhorst: Cavs are an Emotionally Fractured team right now

www.ohiomm.com/blogs/cavs/Time they have, there is absolutely no reason for them or the fans to start to panic, but it isnt going to be easy and thats what were going to talk about.At this point in their history, the Cavs are fractured emotionally and it as plain as day both on the court and in the locker room. of training camp, because they are sick. It shows in they way they conduct themselves, it shows in what they say to the media and to their family members about the team, it shows in the effort and focus level they are putting out on the floor for the last month.

LeBron James, who has a good of a feel as anyone, has said two things of interest to me in the last week. One is If we dont get this fixed, were going to keep getting blown out. Hes right about that one. And Im not going to allow our team not to play well. I wont let those guys not work hard in practice or not work hard in games. That one is going to be an extreme test of his powers based on what is going on right now.

Paul Silas always used to say, and I refer to it all the time, that In the NBA, aint nothing going to be a bed of roses. That and his line: Happy wife, happy life couldnt be more true. So the Cavs are going through the thorns right now and it is to be expected. In some ways, they are going through a backlog of thorns from the last two years.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out, and Ill be attempting to describe it to you. Theres at least five months to watch the drama unfold.

Looks like some are in need of:
kleenex.jpg

Time to rise up, LeBron
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Damn....what's the problem w. Shannon Brown? Who would have thought that Daniel Gibson would be getting more minutes than him? Did the scouting dept. mess up that pick?

Shannon is a BUM. He plays like hes scared as hell. Maybe he should qui smokin black n milds in the club during the season. SMH @ this organization.

LeBron might fold just like the rest of the team. C'mon...you really think Damon and Donyell will take lightly to having 22 yr old LeBron get up in their assses?

LeBron is focusing on Dreamlife and Fat Als album release. Its reality. Basketball aint nuthing but a business platform to LeBron.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

Look at Lakers now if the organization wants to end up like that.
Zero Tolerance

Quote:
Damn....what's the problem w. Shannon Brown?
:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

I though SB was gonna hoop when he got to the league...Guess not...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

I never figured Shannon to be anything more than what he is.....just an above average athlete with no jumper or handles
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Quote:
Is that what they're calling it these days?
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Quote:
Damn....what's the problem w. Shannon Brown? Who would have thought that Daniel Gibson would be getting more minutes than him? Did the scouting dept. mess up that pick?
Buckeye Mindstate
Beat Wisconsin​

I wanted the lakers to draft him. But they drafted jordan farmar instead.
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​

LOL @ "you're awfully dense"
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.

"Cav for life."
TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
whywesteppin 23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason
TEAMCOWBOYS

Quote:
Cav for life.

I'm starting to think LeBronx won't. You should hear the radio station. People are RRRRIIIIPPPPPING him.

One person even said they don't want a title if it came on the shoulders of LeBronx
eek.gif
smh.gif

Team Beatfactory L.L.C.

I believe it was Jerry Krause that said " Players don't win championships, organizations do".

Danny Ferry is terrible.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Quote:
I believe it was Jerry Krause that said " Players don't win championships, organizations do".
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS

Quote:
I'm starting to think LeBronx won't. You should hear the radio station. People are RRRRIIIIPPPPPING him.

Yep..... Here on the raido stations here in Cleveland. People are saying alot on LeBron and his play yesterday.

Shannon Brown has not worked on none of the weeknesses in his game since he was at MSU. But if you dont work on your game.....then you gonna sit the bench
Flat Out
Team CLEVELAND

I jus tuned to ESPNEWS and Stephen A. Smith was being interviewed, and he says that the cavaliers wouldnt even be in the top 5 teams in the eastern conference. He also says Larry Hughes IS NOT a PG. He tries to be a PG but its not working. He is playing out of position. Plz tell me if anyone saw this. And he kept snorting. Plz tell me if u saw this.

I thought Hughes just had a great preseason due to good health.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

well he says that the Cavaliers have real problems at the PG position. And he said Lets be real, Eric Snow is old, he cud do sum things on the defensive side but thats all.

Back
Top Bottom