Windhorst: Cavs are an Emotionally Fractured team right now

That Larry Hughes statement is absolutely true.

He's more of a SG who can't hit a jumper to save his life. I thought he worked on that in the off-season I guess he didn't practice making them.
No Chip But Philly Still Runs This $hip
City of Champions
Banned SN: limelightn5mics
Total Posts: 876

I'm not sure what to say about this article except that it's been showing on the court. And Bill Walton made a good point last night to say that too many teams don't take the preseason seriously and, clearly, the Cavs were one of them.

LeBron needs help and we need a PG, sure, but it goes way beyond that. The fact that we showed NO INTENSITY in the first game of the year in front of the home crowd is troubling. People don't remember consistent Eastern Conference Champions, they remember titles, I know last year was fun and a big step, but in an overall sense we lost in the finals and placed #2. Not #1, but #2. That should be on everybody's minds and its clearly not.
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall ,Da.Jones,Pollard,Snow,Wesley,Newble,Gibson,Brown​

everything he said there was actually more to the true side, than blatantly false like you make it seem

TEAM NTWikia

I hate Larry Hughes. Such an overpaid scrub. Of course back when he was on the Sixers he could get up...... but now that he's older and lost those hops, he has nothing to fall back on. Trade this mofo.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

The Cavs mistake was they signed Hughes to that contract when they could've signed Joe Johnson instead.
/// IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING///​

LA is jacked up,

Cleveland is jacked up.

Lets just trade super stars...LOL
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

I know it's early in the season, so things can turn around BUT.....

:lol:
laugh.gif
Hate it or love it...The UNDERDOG'S on top​

Quote:
And he said Lets be real, Eric Snow is old, he cud do sum things on the defensive side but thats all.
ed since mid 06-07...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

He's right its going to be tough for them to even make the playoffs. The East has gotten much stronger.

One game doesn't make a season. Dallas and Phoenix got off to craptacular starts last year and they won a lot of games. Heck, some folks were even saying the Suns were done after five :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

I didn't want to be the one to do it but...

Bashes out?
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

He's not the only one that's criticizin' the Cavs right now. Don't give him all the credit. :lol:
laugh.gif
Zero Tolerance

Larry Hughes is a bad basketball player. I don't understand how management gave him that HUGE contract after a single season in DC in which he had the luxury of putting up numbers in a high octane setting and gambling to up his steals numbers. He's not that great of a defender, and he's a terrible shooter. He doesn't release it at the peak of his jump, but rather on the way down with the same issues that bothered Bron his ROOKIE year.

I know Larry has been through a lot w/ his brother and it's nothing personal to him, but just the expectations that were made when that contract happened are entirely unrealistic considering he's not that talented.

They should've signed Mike Redd, Brevin Knight, traded for Ray Allen/Mike Bibby or done SOMETHING.

Instead -- the roster is downgraded from last year and Z is looking ancient on-court.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Quote:
Instead -- the roster is downgraded from last year and Z is looking ancient on-court.
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Quote:
Dallas and Phoenix got off to craptacular starts last year and they won a lot of games. Heck, some folks were even saying the Suns were done after five games
shoes4life2 stated on August 3rd, 2006:​
Quote:
If the Bulls don't finish with the a #2 seed or higher(record wise), I'll never hype up any of my teams ever again on here.

Back
Top Bottom