Window Tint Question

thanks for your help guys. im leaning more towards 35 % just cause its the legal limit here if i'm going to go all around. i live close to a police station so i think it's the safest way to go. 

Originally Posted by ICEMAN2305

thanks for your help guys. im leaning more towards 35 % just cause its the legal limit here if i'm going to go all around. i live close to a police station so i think it's the safest way to go. 
I'm gonna get 35% all around also, not worth the trouble of getting tickets.

For those that have their windshields tinted (any %), I hope you get pulled over every damn day for that +%%!. Pure stupidity.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by gboy1230

if u gonna get any tint you minus well get 5% cause you know them popo gonna on you regardless
smh.gif
might as well*
but yes 5% especially here in cali...five-oh are haters 
word. i was getting pulled over left and right when i had 20%...i got pulled over for it about a year ago and decided to take it off since it was peeling already. the day after i got my fix it ticket signed off, i got it redone 5% all around. i figure they are going to pull me over anyway, i may as well go all the way and do 5%

This makes me so angry...
mad.gif

...got a ticket for 35% tint awhile ago  
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

you guys are getting pulled over because your tint is too dark AND you're probably driving an older, more suspect looking car. they're not pulling you over for your tint, trust me. they're pulling over for the fact that they MIGHT be able to bust you for drugs and/or weapons.

i had 20% tint on my 97 acura CL and got pulled over at least once a month. now that i got a BMW, i NEVER get pulled over let alone looked at.

oh and this was in irvine area and rowland heights area.
agreed. I see 08 s classes tinted out and i bet they dont ever get pulled over
laugh.gif

i was sure if it would apply to my car though (2000 bmw 7 series, seems like it might be old enough to be owned by a low range drug dealer
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

For those that have their windshields tinted (any %), I hope you get pulled over every damn day for that +%%!. Pure stupidity.
Never understood the point of that. 

i have 20% on my Yukin Denali and have never been pulled over here in Cali

but I got 35% on my accord and got pulled over last month. luckily i know a few cops so i can get my tickets signed off.

if your state allows it, go with 20% all around. If they don't, just don't do it esp. if you smoke and/or drink and drive.

Back
Top Bottom