WINGSUIT Base Jumping vol. late?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

- wont let me emb for some reason 
ohwell.gif

the whole video i was wondering how they would land...the last two seconds made it worthwhile

also can you do this in america

WOW if they bring this to North America I would pay good money to try this. Looks hella fun considering I've done bungee jumping and skydiving.

i posted this awhile ago and got no love
frown.gif

but yeah looks dope. i'd imagine you need at least a good 100-200 skydives/base jumps under your belt to tackle this without killing yourself.

this is my ultimate goal. I've only had a jump under my belt and I'm determined to get my SD license this summer.

WOW if they bring this to North America I would pay good money to try this

most of these guys do illegal jumps anyways. you can go ahead and do it.

I remember seeing a special on some guy who wanted to come up with a way to actually land in one of those suits without the aid of a parachute.He and his buddy suit up and decide that they would attempt to clear the underside of a bridge at TERMINAL VELOCITY!He cleared the bridge,but his buddy smacked the bridge at full speed..................that %*+! sounded like someone hit a big $#* Gong (no lol)!

Back
Top Bottom