Wiping the butt vol. do you stand or sit?

S/O to whoever recommended tp to stop the splash back 

Worked like a charm 
nthat.gif

Tried the sit and ****, not bad.

Pros
-seems like I needed less wipes than standing

cons
-feels like you're twerkin it for daddy
-probably couldn't do it in a public restroom, can't risk sliding that seat cover and touching the seat

6/10.

Will try again with open mind and open cheeks.

the feeling when you cleanly drop one and it is like 18 inches long and coils :pimp:

it just sucks that it doesnt flush since it so big
got to break it up with the plunger
*shrugs*

i call it the lexington steel deuce >D

Last edited:
had one of those mornings when you keep whiping and it never stops. just said f-it and plugged a bunch of toilet paper in my butt and walked out :smh:

I don't sit but the toilets at my new office auto flush at the slightest movement, like they're made for the sitters

View media item 1389595need protection for wiping maneuvers.

Caution: auto sensor could potentially flush away your work of art before you even mount the throne. Very frustrating in the heat of the moment.

Dat splashback is cleaning you with everybody else's germs. I'd go home for the day if that happened to me

need protection for wiping maneuvers.

Caution: auto sensor could potentially flush away your work of art before you even mount the throne. Very frustrating in the heat of the moment.
my employer has toilet covers :pimp:

didn't want to bump this back up but didnt feel like making a new thread since it's similar topics:

Anyone else use bidets? I'm moving to a new place in a month or so and was thinking of getting one 

Back
Top Bottom