Wireless Power Beats 2s are $65 at Target for those that are interested.

Here's something for you guys, older Wireless Powerbeats 2s are $100 at Target, (all white, blk/red, all red) and then use Cartwheel app to get 35% off coupon for power beats, making the total $65 in store, can take an additional 5% off if you use a target card. Limit: 4

Note #1: use http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/ and check the following item codes to see if your local store has them in stock, then call and put it on hold
red: 057-01-1321
blk/red: 057-01-1320
white: 057-01-0523

Note #2: Just make sure they're not the new "active" ones, as those are $200 still, if the store is giving you trouble with the old ones, you can just price match with target.com and stack the coupon still.

View media item 2201832

Last edited:
man I just bought some from walmart yesterday for $115 
mean.gif

too lazy to return it

Only white ones in my area. Might pull the trigger in the am. I remember one time on a deal like this for the low I bought a color I didn't want and tried to exchange it at another store and the store told me no and damn near tried to take it and refund me my money. I was like naw fam cancel this **** I'm out. :lol:

Last edited:
Here's something for you guys, older Wireless Powerbeats 2s are $100 at Target, (all white, blk/red, all red) and then use Cartwheel app to get 35% off coupon for power beats, making the total $65 in store, can take an additional 5% off if you use a target card. Limit: 4

Note #1: use http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker/ and check the following item codes to see if your local store has them in stock, then call and put it on hold
red: 057-01-1321
blk/red: 057-01-1320
white: 057-01-0523

Note #2: Just make sure they're not the new "active" ones, as those are $200 still, if the store is giving you trouble with the old ones, you can just price match with target.com and stack the coupon still.

View media item 2201832

Repped.

Thanks, OP!

Just when I thought I was done with headphones and deals on Beats for the year. :lol: :smh:

Good looks! I use these all the time in the gym. Def can use new colors n ****

this still going on nt fam?  

god I need some new headphones for the gym....

May need to check out Target on the way home. But I have a feeling that it'll be sold out by the time I check.

UPDATE: Looks like my local target has 1 in stock, which means it's out of stock lol.

I checked yesterday morning and there are none in ATL lol. I planned on copping the powerbeats 3 anyways since my girl got me a bestbuy giftcard and it has 2-3 times the battery life

I checked yesterday morning and there are none in ATL lol. I planned on copping the powerbeats 3 anyways since my girl got me a bestbuy giftcard and it has 2-3 times the battery life

Damn I should have waited..I got 2 pair last week from bestbuy as I had them price match target's website price of $99, only ended up spending 130 on 2 pair b/c I had a giftcard I needed to burn at BB...Thinking about getting another pair just cause of coupon now.

Back
Top Bottom