Wisdom Teeth Unnappreciation Vol. Pain Pills

Senoj

formerly adidas freak
Man I just got home this week and had to get all four taken out yesterday. These pain pills aren't cuttin it
mad.gif

Yeah they did. I just hate having any kind of pain in my mouth. And these stitches feel weird as hell.

I got all four of mine pulled in Okinawa, Japan while I was in the Navy. It was a great experience. Before my extraction I had physical therapy and their was ahot little asian girl that attended as well. I remember her having more chest than body. She was the dental tech that assisted in the extraction. The dentistwas a Japanese national. Lets just say they both made it a pleasurable experience.

Definitely unappreciated. I was prescribed Percocet and couldn't even take it. I ended up just taking Tylenol.

Oh its depends on how they them out. Mines were drilled out the center then they came back and crushed it. I hear some people say they had them dug out. Whichcauses scar tissue and no matter what you take will not help after the pain killer wears off.

[Sarcasm]Thank all of you for making me feel so much better about the fact that I have to take mine out next week.[Sarcasm]

All I remember is the doctor asking me if I was sleepy and me saying a little. Next thing you know I'm getting drug out to the car.
laugh.gif

I was awake the whole time they took mine out. Just numb. He was using my jaw as leverage and it felt like he was tryinto break it!
sick.gif

I must say though...Percocet FTW!
smokin.gif

%!!% how long is my jaw supposed to be sore?
I got these %@*+ out on thursday and I'm almost out of painkillers.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

All I remember is the doctor asking me if I was sleepy and me saying a little. Next thing you know I'm getting drug out to the car.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

All I remember was talking to the doctor about track and field, and the next thing I know I'm sitting in Target waiting on my prescription.

*I dunno why ANYONE would choose local anesthesia over general....Chico Cummings...why didn't you ask to be knocked out?

*your jaw will be sore for about 2-3 days...getting the Wisdom teeth removed is a real simple procedure. I was in/out of the surgeons office within 40-45minutes.

I used a bunch of Ibuprofen during the day and kept my Vicodin until the night so I could sleep easier. They lasted pretty long that way. It all depends on theperson. My pain was there for pretty long

you'll be alright man, just get a refill or something. Mines only took like 3 days to get healed then I was back to work.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

laugh.gif
roll.gif

All I remember was talking to the doctor about track and field, and the next thing I know I'm sitting in Target waiting on my prescription.

*I dunno why ANYONE would choose local anesthesia over general....Chico Cummings...why didn't you ask to be knocked out?

*your jaw will be sore for about 2-3 days...getting the Wisdom teeth removed is a real simple procedure. I was in/out of the surgeons office within 40-45 minutes.
So true
laugh.gif

My doctor gave me local and general anesthesia, it was fantastic. Like I was awake the whole time, but couldn't feel a thing. I kept trying to have aconversation with the doctor while he's trying to pull my teeth out. Dude kept telling me to be quiet
roll.gif

I didn't really have pain afterward, didn't need to use the pills I got. The whole not being able to eat solid foods thing is what was REALLY painful
tired.gif

I'm only worried cause my sisters stopped hurting the next day after she got hers out. I'm sick of eating mashed potatoes and pudding.

i got all 4 of my wisdom teeh pulled when i was 12. i didnt take any pain pills afterwards, in fact that same night i went with a bunch of my friends to themovies to go watch halloween H20. (yes i know, it was a long time ago lol)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i was awake and thought i was going to die...when it was done i was shaking and when my dad asked how it went over the phone i started crying and told him ithought i was gonna die...my mom just took the phone from me...the pain was horrible...i just laid on the couch and tried not to move my head...and cried...

Originally Posted by Diego

[Sarcasm]Thank all of you for making me feel so much better about the fact that I have to take mine out next week.[Sarcasm]

last 1 is impacted ... have to go in 2 wks ... had the previous 3 taken out over 6 yrs ago ... FML
smh.gif
@ thinking i escaped the last one all these yrs

for the 2nd time.....DO NOT GET LOCAL ANAESTHESIA!!!!!

For those of you who didn't get knocked out, why did you choose local? Makes no sense to me (unless you got a medical condition which prohibits you fromgeneral).

Back
Top Bottom