WISH ATL "Grand Opening" Tuesday 9/26

hopefully my info. is correct..talked to sum ppl up at Wish 2day and they said theyll be having the grand opening for the "new" location on Tuesday..im hearing tha set-up is madd Bape-@#%$...also i believe theyve got sum leftover stock from past orders at tha "new" location..so go check it out!!
WesCo Siempre Fresco
~Best Dressed, Dress Fresh, Oh Yes, YES Y'ALL!!!~
-I NEED DS sz10-12 PENNY 3s-​

TEAM KUFI SMACKA​
"Pardon My Back!!! (No Carl Winslow)"

madd apparel...from the hundreds to LRG to Evisu...also theyve got a boutique qk nike account..atleast i think thas what it is..hopefully they can getta tier account or sumthin...but anyways its in lil 5pts offa Euclid Ave.
WesCo Fresco

Will Wish be getting the One-Time Only 360/Hybrid releases? If not, which stores in ATL will have 'em?

NONE....im pissed too kuz i NEED them union 97s....
union 97s > grape 5s
ALLDAY
WesCo Fresco

yeah, no one in atlanta is getting em. if anything it will be wish, standard or walters, but we all know how walters is.

i am actually suprised basically no where in the south is getting the 1 time only pack

i really wanted those 97's and the cement 90's

not even worth trying to buy for the resellers price since they are already MSRP 200 bucks
References: Dstylesz, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

yea im dyin to get those 97s...looks like im just gunna shell out 300 from a NTer...100+ retail doesnt sound TOO bad if u ask me
WesCo Fresco

i was up there yesterday... and WOW... thas all i can say about that store layout, it is CRAZY...
ISBACK​

I've been on euclid like two time I think I don't remember where it is. Is there an address so I can mapquest or anyone have more detailed directions?

the moreland one is right across the street from vortex...
and euclid is off of moreland...
the euclid one is right across the street from stratosphere, if that helps?
ISBACK​

finally made it up to wish and it is def a must-see!!! all i can say is BEAUTIFUL...im def feelin tha downstairs/shoe section...nice clean lay-out
WesCo Fresco

Store looks great. I stopped by this weekend while showing an out-of-towner around. The store definitely has a more modern and sophisticated feel to it. All those books downstairs made me want to go to Barnes and Noble for some reason, so I just stopped by Starbucks instead.
-Corey

Back
Top Bottom