Wish I could wear these on Campus

rockdeep

Banned
These are probably one of FEW Adidas releases I would rock...I like the design and obviously the color.

I may have to rock these back home. Price?

641.JPG

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

What happens if someone wears another companies shoes on campus? What about dress shoes, do they have to be from a Nike owned company? I am assuming nothing really happens, but it is frowned upon....am I right?

Rock,

You are truly a bamma. lol.

Addidas Equipment joints. MSRP $109.99

Holy grails.

BUT only the o.g. white/black and o.g. black/black count.

Word to 8th grade, 1993.

Other colors coming out now... Er.......

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

8th grade for you. I was but only 9 years of age at the time.
"The petty economics of the rich are just as amazing as the silly extravagances of the poor." ebengregory

Stans...

Brotha's dress up and they aren't always Cole Haan's (Nike Owned) but I think wearin Reebok or Adidas would be pretty silly to do actually.

Sort of like wearing a Duke Shirt to class while attending UNC. Showing no loyalty will get you no where..lol

And Kev... I remember the Black/Black joints.. word to Junior Year of College! SMH.. lol

But these Yellow joints are something special for a Summer Stroll thru the city back home!!
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I got this pic from MAJORs site.. so I am assuming they do... but I gotta check when I get home to see if they have my size still or if they are on sale yet.

I mean they are Adidas eh?

Good rhing I am no longer salty about not coppin' the "ALIFE" Jackie Chang joints...

Ehese are a decent "recovery" shoe, for alot less...

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - We are RESPECTED for a reason...
'TeePeso,' 'Destination Kicks,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz,' 'MyTSharp'​

Back
Top Bottom