Wish list: Air Penny Protro series

My wallet is ready. Nike — please give us OG colorway Air Penny Protro shoes to hoop in!

I mean, I’d settle for a nice pair of home white Penny 1s and a pair of Atlantic Penny 2s done right as a regular retro, but just imagine a full series of super-comfy, court-ready Penny sneakers made to modern spec but true to the original silhouettes...

Anyone else share this dream?!

As a avid penny collector some Atlantic blues would be heaven sent done right take the same attention as done on the Kobe’s

Nike has no incentive to do this. It would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

They should change the penny line name to Air Nike Outlets 1 or Nike air Hash Wall 2

Honest to God I thought about this exact idea last year when the Kobe 1’s dropped lol. Would love for a Protro or a Remaster like Jordan Brand did on all of the 90’s signature shoes. If I were in charge over there, I’d make a big announcement and release a remastered version of 1st Penny’s, Pippen’s,Barkley’s etc. Focus on the details, the right bubble size and the OG zoom air feeling. I’d make them semi-limited ( so they won’t end up dying a sad death at an outlet) and release one a month on Snkrs or Nike stores. Once they come out right, put them back in the vault and let it be know you are not seeing this shoe/color way again for a few years.

Back
Top Bottom