Wish List for Nike....

if you could only have ONE retro style sneaker....real or imagined
e7f15f416bfcb08859c83d4a304478ad13d3240.jpg
found here...and with the midsole being the taupe/brown color of the pictured laces.

and yeah...I realize this thread's been done before...but hell. I want these made.....make it happen Nike.(yeah right)

T E A M N E R D​

Nike Air Carnivores for me.
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

Quote:
I guess its just too much to ask for a simple colorway of trainers. I don't think I'll ever get those Bo Jackson's or a pair of Air Revolutions.

yep cosign id bet it'll take a miracle cause its all about supply, price, & demand

air max 90s with mesh toes please.
lasers to U.S ? I can't really throw down 150 to ID.

TERRA HUMARAS!!!
Need refs? kingcrux31, TypeRPinoy, petey crackz, BIGBEN 1986, noypi555, myco84, jumpguy79, BlingSBs, ATLJordan23, ste160, creature 206, Air Brocks, 160jordansdeep...

I got more if you need em.

i want AF1s with the old shape back.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

All I want is Air Max 95s with the classic grey gradation + simple colors with large air units!

and....Air Force Ones, all black with a gum sole.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE
FOR SALE:
AIR MAX 95 Women's"TURBO PINK" size 8.5 DS
AIR MAX 93 grey/red 2004 DS size 11

i dont want a shoe, i just want better quality shoes.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

nike air unlimited
air max uptempo wht/obsidian
jumpman pro
air penny ii
since nike owns converse...magic triple double in lakers colorway
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

I second the Carnivores.

I know, they never will because the demand is too small. But this is a "wish" list right?

I will settle for another round of SC Trainer II White/orange/blue OG colorway. There is definitely enough demand for these.

Sooo much quality in the vault....

But first of all, TRAINERS, TRAINERS.....

6fkcc3q.jpg

4zc4m82.jpg

4zvk8ig.jpg

6g2hu1y.jpg

66mvg29.jpg

E
4vd7c7o.jpg

63sk5zk.jpg

52wq80j.jpg
682sz6r.jpg

4ma3g50.jpg

5z5x0fl.jpg

5ybss8x.jpg

4p10pcy.jpg

... So wonderful years to come!!....

I want some Cement IV's, no joke that's the only shoe i really want badly, like no other shoe is as perfect as some cement IV's NOTHING, i hope one day they get retro'd....

oh well even if they do i'll prob be broke and not be able to get em :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess its just too much to ask for a simple colorway of trainers. I don't think I'll ever get those Bo Jackson's or a pair of Air Revolutions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its still easy to find a pair of decent air revolutions in og colors
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS and SECOND PLACE IS FOR LOSERS. PM me for prices and sizes!

My wish list from Nike:

1. Better quality
2. No more killing retro colors
3. No more flourescent colors
4. More ACG's
5. More Trainers

I might as well ask for a pony seeing Nike won't be giving me anything on my list in a long time.
RAP SUCKS

Back
Top Bottom