With gas prices going up, how are you guys with Over Sized SUV's or V8's living through this?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

motorcycle L

This is what I need. Filling up my tank at $70 is a killer. I'd be set getting a Ninja 250R at 50+mpg. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

motorcycle L

This is what I need. Filling up my tank at $70 is a killer. I'd be set getting a Ninja 250R at 50+mpg. 
pimp.gif
yep co worker was tellin me this exact thing today
said it gets like 45mpg its 250ccs right?

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

motorcycle L

pimp.gif
yep co worker was tellin me this exact thing today
said it gets like 45mpg its 250ccs right?

i have a long commute to work so im doing around $85 a week smh! on a V6!

i have a long commute to work so im doing around $85 a week smh! on a V6!

One of our vehicles is a 2005 Kia Sedona, which has been wonderful, but it's lousy on gas mileage. Even on the highway, getting over 20 mpg is a rare accomplishment. Around town, 15-17 mpg is the best it will muster. Luckily we have a few other vehicles that get considerably better fuel economy. We have two 1989 Merkur Scorpios which get in the low 20s around town and 25-27 mpg on the highway, as well as a 1993 Mazda 323 that gets 27 mpg around town and low 30s on the highway. With my Mazda, I've been averaging one fill every two to two and half weeks, while my van would need to be refueled at least once EVERY week. So you can probably guess which cars have been seeing the most road time, and which one has been staying home a lot lately!

One of our vehicles is a 2005 Kia Sedona, which has been wonderful, but it's lousy on gas mileage. Even on the highway, getting over 20 mpg is a rare accomplishment. Around town, 15-17 mpg is the best it will muster. Luckily we have a few other vehicles that get considerably better fuel economy. We have two 1989 Merkur Scorpios which get in the low 20s around town and 25-27 mpg on the highway, as well as a 1993 Mazda 323 that gets 27 mpg around town and low 30s on the highway. With my Mazda, I've been averaging one fill every two to two and half weeks, while my van would need to be refueled at least once EVERY week. So you can probably guess which cars have been seeing the most road time, and which one has been staying home a lot lately!

Back
Top Bottom