"With the same sword they knight you, they gon' good night you with......

....%*%+ that's only half if they like you. That ain't even the half what they might do. Don't believe me ask Michael. See Martin see Malcom. SeeBiggie, see Pac, see success and it's outcome. See Jesus, see Judas. See Cesar, see Brutus, see success is like suicide. Suicide it's a suicide. If yousucceed prepared to be crucified. Media meddles, #%*$#% sue you, you settle. Every step you take they remind you, you ghetto...."

pimp.gif

I know its jay but i dont know the name of the song and the lyric search just brought up the viva la hova one whats the original

Did he use this verse on another track besides that Coldplay one? Could've sworn I heard that somewhere else...

EDIT: @ bud dink, Coldplay "Lost" remix

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

This was originally a freestyle at the Grammy's yes?

It was off Hot 97 over the Grammy Family beat before Kingdome Come dropped

This #%*+ got tired. We've seen an appreciation on this verse like 438 times. It's sick, we know...

Originally Posted by petozham

This #%*+ got tired. We've seen an appreciation on this verse like 438 times. It's sick, we know...

actually thats just the same appreciation post that keeps getting bumped back to the top every few months
laugh.gif

I just wish this dude would have dropped a freestyle for BP3
smh.gif

Lemme help you there brah.
Originally Posted by Bigavelli

pimp.gif
Never gets old
He's having heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

Now the question is is to have had and lost better than not having at all...

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Lemme help you there brah.
Originally Posted by Bigavelli

pimp.gif
Never gets old
He's having heaven on earth, will his wings still fit him?
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
You guys have me confused....Yes the verse is timeless and amazing, but the many appreciation threads on it aren't
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom