With the success of the Diamond Turf 2....

will Nike look to bring us these? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

turf-shoes-come-out-of-retirement-5.jpeg

The last Diamond Turf. Very underrated shoe, & probably his 3rd best behind the 1 & 2. If Nike did these correctly, no doubt they'd do good in retail.

what do you guys think?

Don't know. Nike does alot of stuff retro-wise that doesn't make much sense so with these I'd guess no, but they could just surprise us. From a sales perspective, their more of a nostalgia shoe, IMO. You either love them or hate them, so fi you remember them, and you like the midfoot strap and the rugged look of them, you'll cop, but they'll definitely sit if they ever retroed. I'd rather see them get a couple of other retros right over seeing these drop.

If there is enough buzz behind the shoe Nike will probably retro them eventually. But they're probably pretty far down the list of most requested shoes to be retroed. 

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

How bout the pro streaks!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Even better. 1 of my favorites. best turf shoe outside of Deion's line. 

air+pro+streak+max.jpg

Not my picture. obviously. 

I think Nike will eventually get to these. I need a replacement so I can retire my OG's. I hope they retro the Black/Silver pair also
pimp.gif

IMO, these were the most comfortable out of all the Diamond Turf line.

These would brick hard, Barry Sanders Zoom Turf style.

I'd maybe cop on sale, but this is definitely an NT shoe, not a general public shoe.

I too would also like to see the Pro Streaks. So, many of these shoes are related though that if they did the Pro Streaks, the might as well do the Air Bus too.

And, if they were to do these, they might as well do the Zoom Turf Jets as well - similarly designed. Personally, I'd prefer all the other shoes I mentioned in this post ahead of these DTs, but that's just one man's opinion.

ALLL they have to do is quick strike any of the aforementioned (DT III, pro streak, zoom turf) in an OG Colorway And it's work... Guaranteed...

how were the dt 2s a success only pair to sell out were 49ers that 1 cw out of 5+ But they're probably pretty far down the list of most requested shoes to be retroed.

Back
Top Bottom