Wiz and J Cole: The new Snoop and Nas?? Vol Drake=Jay?

After viewing the best album/tape/single of the yr thread, I saw a lot of love for Wiz and Jermaine..  Would u consider these 2 heirs to the hip hop throne??  They def got talent for their respective approaches.  Who else would u consider getting to that point, just ready to explode and hit drake status?

After viewing the best album/tape/single of the yr thread, I saw a lot of love for Wiz and Jermaine..  Would u consider these 2 heirs to the hip hop throne??  They def got talent for their respective approaches.  Who else would u consider getting to that point, just ready to explode and hit drake status?

How the efffff can you compare Drake to Jay?? That is disgusting. Jay never sang... Jay was never a lame
roll.gif

How the efffff can you compare Drake to Jay?? That is disgusting. Jay never sang... Jay was never a lame
roll.gif

How about giving an explanation on why the OP is not right.....

anybody w two eyes can see why the statement was made...scratching the surface it aint even a throwed off analogy, IMHO

only thing yall cud fuss bout is the "heir to the hip-hop throne" part ...who upcoming would ever be that, with the current landscape of hip-hop we in right now?

How about giving an explanation on why the OP is not right.....

anybody w two eyes can see why the statement was made...scratching the surface it aint even a throwed off analogy, IMHO

only thing yall cud fuss bout is the "heir to the hip-hop throne" part ...who upcoming would ever be that, with the current landscape of hip-hop we in right now?

jcole = jay z
drake = i dunno only one drake
wiz = i dunno only one wiz

both drake and wiz have good voices so its hard to compare them to someone that just raps

jcole vocals aint bad either but he dont be on no r&b tip. trying to sing whole songs

these comparisons are a bit of a reach though, i see what u was trying to do though,

Back
Top Bottom