Wiz Khalifa - The Play (Prod. By Harry Fraud)

ehh.png

Haven't rocked with Wiz in some years, but this is fire. Remix with Curren$y is necessary.

I truly am amazed that Wiz has lasted this long in the game.

I don't think I've ever went from hot to cold on an artist faster than Kush and OJ Wiz to Rolling Papers Wiz. I haven't really cared much ever since, but this is dope and hopefully a step in the right direction.

I don't think I've ever went from hot to cold on an artist faster than Kush and OJ Wiz to Rolling Papers Wiz. I haven't really cared much ever since, but this is dope and hopefully a step in the right direction.

This is me too I stopped listening to wiz for a long time after that. Im finally getting back to being able to appreciate when he drops a dope song or verse like this.. Still don't care to check for full projects tho haha.

Waiting on that 2009 with Spitta :nerd:

Eeh. Harry Fraud [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] Hook back up with Lex man.

Eeh. Harry Fraud [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji] Hook back up with Lex man.

Harry Fraud >>>> Lex

Lex cool especially since he expanded his sound but he aint better than Fraud. Fraud is the second coming of Alchemist

Back
Top Bottom