WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

I youtube'd this dude and he got some nice stuff but most of his nice stuff is like pre-2009 or so it seems. He gots bars though
"I put the cheese on ya head like a Packer's fan"
pimp.gif
I never heard of this dude aside from that"Say Yeah" joint he was pushin in '08, what are his official joints tho? put me on joe

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

He gots bars though
"I put the cheese on ya head like a Packer's fan"
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Son you're easily impressed.

I %@%** wit Wiz though, dude above took care of you.

FlightSchool is piffery
pimp.gif

Materialistic

Dreamer

Shame

Ms.Rightfernow

Getsome

I wasn't feelin B.A.R. tho

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???
A skinny dude from Pittsburgh. He makes good music. He has a lot of tattoos & smokes a lot of weed.

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
pimp.gif
. Wiz one of the dopest "new" artist out. All his mixtapes are fire..StarPower and B.A.R are his weakest though. He has two new tapes coming out! Orange Juice and Kush Cabin Fever. Previewed a track a couple days ago on ustream.

someone wanna hit me with his top 5 songs or so? I ain't got time to listen to 5 mixtapes

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

None of ya'll %%+! with the first Prince of the City though? Wiz went in all through that joint.
pimp.gif
His early work aint even comparable to his %+@+ now. 2 different rappers really

His early work is definitely dope.

Originally Posted by richyung412

i think hes early work is terrible, he is nice now

indifferent.gif

His early stuff is straight
pimp.gif
. Definitely a different rapper if you compare his early stuff to his stuff now like Zik stated. He actuallyspits bars in his early mixtapes.
Matt53- listen to the mixtapes stated cus you will not be disappointed. He got a bunch of good tracks that it is hard to narrow it down to top 5(at least forme).

Back
Top Bottom