WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

2,130
196
Joined Dec 6, 2008
Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though
I hope SF aint the city holding things up. We need some Wiz in the Bay. 
 
6,602
47
Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though
I hope SF aint the city holding things up. We need some Wiz in the Bay. 
this whole thing is a mess...they want me to change the date of the SD show now...early May is looking like the run for the West...
 
8
10
Joined Mar 2, 2010
Hook: Wiz > curren$y hands down
Verse: Curren$y take that early

but both of em together is golden

JETS x TAILOR GAME FOOL
 
953
10
Joined Jan 10, 2008
Man I'm late as hell but I've been bumpin that Flight School, does he got mixtapes that sound like that? I got B.A.R. but I'm not feeling it as much
 
6,602
47
Joined Oct 1, 2006
Originally Posted by davizzy

yo PJ you know if he is doing a concert in SF or bay area?
i'd say there's a 95% chance...all big cities are being hit...one of them is holding up the release of the dates though...i will try and find out for you for sure if i can...
 
3,004
217
Joined Sep 27, 2008
Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo PJ you know if he is doing a concert in SF or bay area?
i'd say there's a 95% chance...all big cities are being hit...one of them is holding up the release of the dates though...i will try and find out for you for sure if i can...
keep me posted. SD is tooo far for me to drive down too.
Originally Posted by salbah3

Man I'm late as hell but I've been bumpin that Flight School, does he got mixtapes that sound like that? I got B.A.R. but I'm not feeling it as much
Give a listen to Starpower and How Fly with Curren$y if you haven't heard it yet. His earlier mixtapes are a different style than what he does now, but you should take a listen to all of them.
 
4,994
14
Joined Jan 4, 2009
Originally Posted by bemcdangerous

Hook: Wiz > curren$y hands down
Verse: Curren$y take that early

but both of em together is golden

JETS x TAILOR GAME FOOL


It's Taylor Gang, sir...might be time to leave NT and never return.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now