WIZ KHALIFA??? WHO IS THIS DUDE???

Double post 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though

I hope SF aint the city holding things up. We need some Wiz in the Bay. 

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

still waiting on official news on this SD Wiz show...one of the cities on the west coast is holding things up...i'll keep you guys posted once i hear more though

I hope SF aint the city holding things up. We need some Wiz in the Bay. 

this whole thing is a mess...they want me to change the date of the SD show now...early May is looking like the run for the West...

Hook: Wiz > curren$y hands down
Verse: Curren$y take that early

but both of em together is golden

JETS x TAILOR GAME FOOL

Man I'm late as hell but I've been bumpin that Flight School, does he got mixtapes that sound like that? I got B.A.R. but I'm not feeling it as much

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo PJ you know if he is doing a concert in SF or bay area?

i'd say there's a 95% chance...all big cities are being hit...one of them is holding up the release of the dates though...i will try and find out for you for sure if i can...

Originally Posted by davizzy

yo PJ you know if he is doing a concert in SF or bay area?

i'd say there's a 95% chance...all big cities are being hit...one of them is holding up the release of the dates though...i will try and find out for you for sure if i can...

keep me posted. SD is tooo far for me to drive down too.
Originally Posted by salbah3

Man I'm late as hell but I've been bumpin that Flight School, does he got mixtapes that sound like that? I got B.A.R. but I'm not feeling it as much

Give a listen to Starpower and How Fly with Curren$y if you haven't heard it yet. His earlier mixtapes are a different style than what he does now, but you should take a listen to all of them.

Originally Posted by bemcdangerous

Hook: Wiz > curren$y hands down
Verse: Curren$y take that early

but both of em together is golden

JETS x TAILOR GAME FOOL
Happy_Kid_61180102_std.jpg

It's Taylor Gang, sir...might be time to leave NT and never return.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom