Wiz not gonna stand by and wait for Millz to name names!!!!!!!!!!

Went to the Wiz Khalifa & Yelawolf show lastnight and the boy Wiz is not gonna stand by and wait for Jae Millz to name specific rappers......
Waiting for the show footage to get posted.............
Other than that the show was good great perfomances and I got introduced to a new Artist music Yelawolf pretty good he's talented and Wiz did what I expected of him.....
Any Boston heads on here that were at the show????????

Originally Posted by R3ignMan

Other than that the show was good great perfomances and I got introduced to a new Artist music Yelawolf pretty good he's talented and Wiz did what I expected of him.....

ritalin.jpg

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

ritalin.jpg
laugh.gif

Exactly though...what did he say?

Don't be an insecure rapper vol.1

...I personally think Wiz has the brightest future out of all of them (unless Drake was on there - I honestly don't remember). And I listen to a little Nip, and J. Cole.

Regardless of whether Millz mess w/ Wiz or not, dude is bound to see more than battle rap love.

I agree Wiz has a bright future, I don't think he's the insecure rapper I think he just feels as a man standing next to those other dudes whether or not Millz is talkin bout him or not he stood up out of respect for the others. It's like somebody does a drive-by on ur crib because some dude u really don't know like that was at ur cookout...... They still disrespected ur crib!

CATFISH BILLY>>>>

my dude yelawolf kills it!

going to the wiz/yela show in ATL on the 8th...

NT HEADS MEETUP???

I agree Wiz has a bright future, I don't think he's the insecure rapper I think he just feels as a man standing next to those other dudes whether or not Millz is talkin bout him or not he stood up out of respect for the others. It's like somebody does a drive-by on ur crib because some dude u really don't know like that was at ur cookout...... They still disrespected ur crib!
I feel you, but Millz did say he messed w/ at least 5 of the rappers on the XXL list. I wouldn't trip either way looking at it from Wiz angle either way though, I could see if that was someone in a established position to make some moves, but its just Millz.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

CATFISH BILLY>>>>

NT HEADS MEETUP???

I might be down...my homie is throwing it.

come to think of it. Millz is a lame for not mentioning names. I aint even mad at NONE of them ___'s on the list to take shots at him. Cuz he wasn't specific.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

come to think of it. Millz is a lame for not mentioning names. I aint even mad at NONE of them ___'s on the list to take shots at him. Cuz he wasn't specific.
yeah, if gonna go in you might as well go ALL DA WAY in....funny thing is WE KNOW millz wasn't talking about any of da nice rappers
laugh.gif

Yea he wasn't but he hey Wiz spoke his mind there was some cameras in the building so there will be footage soon cause the guy Wiz aint bite his tongue at all!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

yeah, if gonna go in you might as well go ALL DA WAY in....funny thing is WE KNOW millz wasn't talking about any of da nice rappers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
exactly.

i really wanna see what Wiz say. Him and Nipsey dont take stuff too lightly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

CATFISH BILLY>>>>

NT HEADS MEETUP???

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I will DEFINITELY be in the building ... thought #NT was gonna be @ the Dom show last night .. [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]MOSTHATED can you give me some stuff to check from Yellawolf ... dont wanna go in the there no having heard any material from him ... been meaning to peep anyways.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And someone that went to the show already ... How long was his set?  Did he just do songs from Deal or No Deal? [/color]
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

CATFISH BILLY>>>>

NT HEADS MEETUP???

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]I will DEFINITELY be in the building ... thought #NT was gonna be @ the Dom show last night .. [/color]
ohwell.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)] ...[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]MOSTHATED can you give me some stuff to check from Yellawolf ... dont wanna go in the there no having heard any material from him ... been meaning to peep anyways.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]And someone that went to the show already ... How long was his set?  Did he just do songs from Deal or No Deal? [/color]
nerd.gif
I wanted to go but I kinda have a little situation with my left foot...
ohwell.gif
keeping me from fulfilling a lot of social duties lately...

Yo Lex I don't wanna get !!!% misconstrued I was in there high as a kite he adressed it and used some words that start beef, I'm just not the dude to put out false quotes.

Who would ever get pissed off what Jae Millz said? Dude is beyond irrelevant.

Originally Posted by young dr0

CATFISH BILLY>>>>

NT HEADS MEETUP???

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)][/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]..[/color]

heres my 3 favorite yela songs, in no particular order..

http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/ydhr16hxxpg&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Back
Top Bottom