WIZARDS BALL BOY

Joined Jul 4, 2006
How old are you? If you're a teen, you got a good shot at the Summerworks Program (if you're address is in DC).
DCshoechick considers this a sig. I told her I don't have no dag on sig. I see I gotta make a non-believer outta her.
I put that on everything.

Joined Dec 13, 2005
Basically. I was a ballgirl during the Mystics very first season. All I did was call up the MCI Center and ask, and they transferred me to the right person.
Sig starts here:

TEAM LAVAN NEEDS TO ADMIT HE HAS A SIG

mosdef1

Banned
Joined Feb 6, 2004
i was a ball boy back in the season of 03 when i was 15.

the job is mad chill and easy. and good pay.

your best bet is to contact wizards public relations.
TEAM HYPEBEAST​
"I skate what you pay hundreds for"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Joined Jan 18, 2007
i'm sure you need a workers permit to be a ball boy, and to get a workers permit in dc you need to be 16.

NEEDED IN MY LIFE:
AIR JORDAN XI'S (no spacejams or DMP's)
ZOOM FLIGHT 2K3

PM me or email me at majordassler101@yahoo.com

Joined Nov 21, 2005
I am currently a ball boy for the Washington Wizards and their are no openings but if their is i'll put up a post.

Joined Oct 31, 2006
can you give us some info about the job? when i talked to the guy he said they interview every offseason? but more info about the pay, responsibilities, hours, stuff like that would be nice
THE GREATEST

Joined Jan 6, 2005
I could've been a ball boy. I called up when I was 13 and the guy was acting like he was gonna give me the job, but then he said you gotta be 15. By the time i was 15 I was playing varsity ball n wouldve had no time to do it :frown:
[hr][/hr]
Team DC/MD/VA[hr][/hr]
Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

Joined Apr 16, 2003
its like an 8 hour shift...i remember getting info when i was like 16...it sounded like a lot of work....u call em up and actually go and try out and stuff on the wizards practice court...if they ask u whut ur favorite team is say the wizards...no u dont hit every game...cool opp. tho if ur a big fan
kon pulls girls off the bench like a sixth man/
but i keep girls around my arms like theyre wristbands

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now