Wladimir Klitschko New Girlfriend?

wlad know wats up
pimp.gif

Hold on, yall seriously consider her skinny? Slim yes, but she has *******. I think skinny is like the Alley McBeal lady. No lady features at all.

She is vicious. I don't know what the hell yall dudes are seeing.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Basically if you don't like fat women you like white women, that's how it works on NT. People overlook several black girls posted on NT that I said were hot cause they didn't have stretch marks......figures.
ohwell.gif

Technically, she is a White woman.

She's clearly mixed with something but she's dark. Most of the black girls NTers fawn over are light-skinned and mixed, ironic isn't it?
wait... what? um... lulz?
ia with the last bit though. 

Blonde_2.jpg
Naturally-Blonde-Blacks-2.jpg
Populations_first_wawe_migr-299x300.png
images
images
images
 Didnt know that having "straight" colored hair meant mixed............... Millions of Africans disagree......................................

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Blonde_2.jpg
Naturally-Blonde-Blacks-2.jpg
Populations_first_wawe_migr-299x300.png
images
images
images
 Didnt know that having "straight" colored hair meant mixed............... Millions of Africans disagree......................................

Point made. Honestly, she looks like a black Brazilian to me. These people look Aborigines
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

She has noodz

tumblr_ljwvsk3mqt1qipgfvo1_500.png

please treat this beautiful woman with more respect. i'm sure she's a very nice lady with feelings and we should not treat her like she's just a piece of meat.

Back
Top Bottom