Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Blonde_2.jpg
Naturally-Blonde-Blacks-2.jpg
Populations_first_wawe_migr-299x300.png
images
images
images
 Didnt know that having "straight" colored hair meant mixed............... Millions of Africans disagree......................................

Point made. Honestly, she looks like a black Brazilian to me. These people look Aborigines
nerd.gif
^ Actually none of those people in the pictures are not African, they are Papua New Guinea/ pacific islander

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Now THAT is a good looking black woman.  To all who call me rasict just because I don't like mass and fat thighs and cankles, you are hereby proven wrong.  Thsi chick is smokin.

Basically if you don't like fat women you like white women, that's how it works on NT. People overlook several black girls posted on NT that I said were hot cause they didn't have stretch marks......figures.
ohwell.gif

Technically, she is a White woman.
laugh.gif
 iswydt
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Now THAT is a good looking black woman.  To all who call me rasict just because I don't like mass and fat thighs and cankles, you are hereby proven wrong.  Thsi chick is smokin.

Basically if you don't like fat women you like white women, that's how it works on NT. People overlook several black girls posted on NT that I said were hot cause they didn't have stretch marks......figures.
ohwell.gif

Wait, didn't you make it clear that you will choose a white woman over a black woman any day. 
Anyway, I always thought Jessica White was nice. 

Back
Top Bottom