WM XXVII Fallout - 4/7 NTWT Maina I Concludes Tonight! - Hombrelobo vs TennHouse | IC Title Tourny

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

decent show, maybe im being unrealistic but it could've been better though.

anyhow tomorrows raw shall be interesting to say the least. i'll be flipping back and forth between uconn butler and raw.

Nah, you're not being unrealistic.

It was a decent show but it definitely could've been better.

They could've cut down on the Cole/King match, did away with that Corre match altogether as well as some of those pointless and corny backstage segments and given Bryan and Sheamus time to put on a 10 minute match.

LMAO Thank You Rock!!!!! That what you get Red Ranger aka Cena lol. But i also want to thank the Rock for giving me a great laugh!!!! It was so hilarious to see my son face go from this

kids-celebrating.JPG

TO THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sithlordj.jpg

He now says the Rock sucks LMAO!!!!!     

Sorry this Mania was bad... nothing was accomplished here. No title changes and all major feuds are still going on. Not to mention none of these matches were WM worthy. Taker vs HHH basically carried the show.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

decent show, maybe im being unrealistic but it could've been better though.

anyhow tomorrows raw shall be interesting to say the least. i'll be flipping back and forth between uconn butler and raw.

Nah, you're not being unrealistic.

It was a decent show but it definitely could've been better.

They could've cut down on the Cole/King match, did away with that Corre match altogether as well as some of those pointless and corny backstage segments and given Bryan and Sheamus time to put on a 10 minute match.

Originally Posted by Mister916

NTMania > Wrestlemania
And NTMania still has more to go
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Night fellas, see everyone for NTWTM, whenever it resumes.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Edge d Del Rio - Good opener with a surprise finish
Cody Rhodes d Rey Mysterio - Very good match that helped establish Rhodes as a rising star.
Team Big Show d The Corre - Nothing squash match
Randy Orton d CM Punk - Slow, but well laid out match with a good finish. I would have had Punk win, but still a good match
Michael Cole d Jerry Lawler - This was the only letdown of the show for me
The Undertaker d HHH - Awesome match. Amazing what these two did for their condition and age.  Told a great story.
Team Snooki d Team LayCool - Short and sweet.  Provided the needed buffer.
The Miz d John Cena - We all knew it was building toward The Rock's appearance. The Rock certainly made his presence known, laying out Cena.  How often do you see a heel win in the main event at Mania?  Never, so it was a very nice swerve. And fans still went home happy with The Rock dropping the People's Elbow on The Miz.  Sets up The Rock and Cena down the line, and allows for Miz/Cena to continue.

One bad match on the entire show.  I have no idea what most of you are complaining about.
Wrong.

I didn't include the two tag matches because neither lasted for longer than 2 minutes.  I don't consider Miz/Cena a bad match.  So for me, it was just Cole and Lawler that let me down.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Edge d Del Rio - Good opener with a surprise finish
Cody Rhodes d Rey Mysterio - Very good match that helped establish Rhodes as a rising star.
Team Big Show d The Corre - Nothing squash match
Randy Orton d CM Punk - Slow, but well laid out match with a good finish. I would have had Punk win, but still a good match
Michael Cole d Jerry Lawler - This was the only letdown of the show for me
The Undertaker d HHH - Awesome match. Amazing what these two did for their condition and age.  Told a great story.
Team Snooki d Team LayCool - Short and sweet.  Provided the needed buffer.
The Miz d John Cena - We all knew it was building toward The Rock's appearance. The Rock certainly made his presence known, laying out Cena.  How often do you see a heel win in the main event at Mania?  Never, so it was a very nice swerve. And fans still went home happy with The Rock dropping the People's Elbow on The Miz.  Sets up The Rock and Cena down the line, and allows for Miz/Cena to continue.

One bad match on the entire show.  I have no idea what most of you are complaining about.
Wrong.

I didn't include the two tag matches because neither lasted for longer than 2 minutes.  I don't consider Miz/Cena a bad match.  So for me, it was just Cole and Lawler that let me down.

Originally Posted by Mister916

NTMania > Wrestlemania
And NTMania still has more to go
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Night fellas, see everyone for NTWTM, whenever it resumes.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Why were there only two titles defended on the "grandest stage of them all"?
No IC bout, no US bout, no tag titles bout...****, no Divas/Women's bout?
Titles and wins/losses ultimately mean nothing
tired.gif

If the titles actually meant something, I would agree with you.  However, I had no desire to see an Eve match or a standalone Slater/Gabriel match.  I would have liked to see Barrett in a singles match, but they have seemed to slow his push a lot since The Corre.

The other thing is, it's not like you didn't know these title matches weren't happening coming into the show.  So I'm not taking these as legitimate complaints about the show.  I'm not trying to be a WWE apologist, because you guys know I bash them plenty.  I'm just arguing my point that I felt tonight's show was pretty good.

I was watching a stream and I don't think I heard the crowd cheer at all for anyone after the HHH/Taker match. For those of you that had the actual PPV on your tv, did the Rock or anyone get a loud ovation? Maybe it was the crowd being dead or my stream but good lord they did not seem into it at all

The ending was Subpar. Once the rock came out I thought all three would put on a show but the show lasted 20 sec. People are right it was like a Raw match but unfortunately it's not leading to a wrestlemania...this was wrestlemania. Oh well see you guys next year for WM 28. I'm out for another year. Too old to watch weekly Raws.

The ending was Subpar. Once the rock came out I thought all three would put on a show but the show lasted 20 sec. People are right it was like a Raw match but unfortunately it's not leading to a wrestlemania...this was wrestlemania. Oh well see you guys next year for WM 28. I'm out for another year. Too old to watch weekly Raws.

Overall it was a legit PPV... the Lawler-Cole was lame but Coles attire and jailhouse tattoos saved that

Back
Top Bottom