WMNS Air Jordan Retro 8 (White Aqua)

I too had these during the first release but I sold them while i was in college for my books which were needed for a semester. I will be purchasing these

I had these in a women's sz 13 also years ago but would need a wms sz 13.5 now. The only women J's of recent that were made in extended sizes were the Single's Day 4 and the White/ Pink Snakeskin 11 low which went up to wms sz 16.5 = mens sz 15. I would have so many more J's if they made all of them this big, SMH.
Also the
Jordan 6 pink Aleali May went to a women’s 14 men’s 12.5
Jordan 1 panda twist went up to women’s 13 men’s 11.5
Jordan 1 UNC from Alstar weekend went up to a women’s 14 men’s 12.5

Also the
Jordan 6 pink Aleali May went to a women’s 14 men’s 12.5
Jordan 1 panda twist went up to women’s 13 men’s 11.5
Jordan 1 UNC from Alstar weekend went up to a women’s 14 men’s 12.5
I don't think the Blue Chill's in sz 14 was ever confirmed. Every listing that was on StockX or goat was taking down I believe.

These were the only women’s shoes I wanted back then. These were so hard.

I remember Nelly wearing these in the Wadsyaname video.

5D5B286B-1A1F-48D7-BC88-E0AE0782BF1B.png

Were the OGs 3M? I don't really care because I think it looks pretty good, but I was wondering.

I’m hearing these go up to a size 12 which is a men 10.5 & quick question how well you think these going to sell guys ??

I feel like they will sell well since it's a pretty neutral color as far as womens releases go... if those ugly *** red ones can sell out then I would imagine these should too, but it all depends on how many they make.

I feel like they will sell well since it's a pretty neutral color as far as womens releases go... if those ugly *** red ones can sell out then I would imagine these should too, but it all depends on how many they make.
Them red joints that released last year was more limited I believe this release should be more available there on every foot site calendar so that’s a good thing I’m just hoping I get my women size 12

Back
Top Bottom