WMNS Air Jordan Retro 8 (White Aqua)

Just copped my pair! And below retail.
6F63E0B9-4D25-4E31-B8F3-765766473D55.jpeg

The fact they are making these only up to a W12 is ridiculous. I want a pair of these so bad.

That's why it never makes sense when they bring back women's jays.. when they first dropped these they went up pretty high in women's sizing and every time they bring them back they stop at mens 10.5.. ridiculous.

That's why it never makes sense when they bring back women's jays.. when they first dropped these they went up pretty high in women's sizing and every time they bring them back they stop at mens 10.5.. ridiculous.

I thought that’s what I was remembering as well. That is quite ridiculous. I would of bought these instantly if they released these like the ones from the past. I mean they’re already charging $190 for these.

My pair was supposed to be delivered today, Fedex sent it back to the hub cuz they couldn't get in i'm assuming :stoneface:
UPS and USPS can get into my building no problem, never even had to give em the code. But FedEx be on that BS.
Updated the delivery instructions with the code, they better use it :stoneface:

For those who are in the SoCal/LA area, this was the first time I selected two day air from Nike. Ordered Friday, shipping info Saturday, delivered today (Tuesday). I usually don’t give a f*** on shipping, I’ll get em when I get em, but I usually get my shoes from Nike on Wednesday’s. So $5 for a day early? Meh. Guess I’ll just stick with free shipping. Has anyone in this area ever gotten them sooner? Just curious.

20190717_015420.jpg

20190717_015637.jpg

20190717_015533.jpg

20190717_015526.jpg

Wish they would have used the white box they traditionally use for the women's exclusives, would have made for the perfect contrast between the black pair. The 3M gives the shoe the extra pop it needs, but I wish they had kept the glittery sole from the OG Aquas... you think that would have been a given since it's a women's release. Anyway very happy with them, wore em to the mall and dinner last night and they are very comfortable, though I was glad to take em off when I got home as they make your feet hot like all 8s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom