wmns ice blue viii's r soo crazy and suede too,pics in 2hrs

We got the shoes in at my store today and I wasn't expecting suede, the blue is crazy too ill post pics asap when I get home

I dont think anyone cares about this shoe. But I myself want a pair thats for sure
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Why not just make this post (w/pics) when you got home? :lol:
laugh.gif
The BIGGEST SALE ever is here!!! 25-50% off ALL merchandise in October.FREE SHOE WALLPAPERS HERE!!!My Collection

sh*t, i knew i was copping these from the 1st pics that surfaced months ago. u gotta think, they're ice blue SUEDE. i already knew these were a must cop... at least for me. there's absolute no hype for these on NT. people will sleep... & they will regret it. mark my words. these will be one of the freshest VIII's to EVER drop. i know a lotta u NTers is like, "yeah right." but watch what i tell u... :wink:
wink.gif

Jay45Valdez23

If they were free, I wouldn't get them

If they were worth $5 grand... I still wouldn't want them.

street culture / internet pricing do not influence my decisions.

"ugly is forever"

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

forever23,
i feel u (actually, i don't). but thatz only cause the VIII's are top 5 J's all time to me. needless to say i copped both men's & women's aquas and peapods. i'm pretty sure u hate on peapods too, but them sh*tz is fresh to death. but to each his own. i saw the stealth/orange VIII's tis weekend @ FA. definitely WON't be coppin those

Quote:
i feel u (actually, i don't). but thatz only cause the VIII's are top 5 J's all time to me. needless to say i copped both men's & women's aquas and peapods. i'm pretty sure u hate on peapods too, but them sh*tz is fresh to death. but to each his own. i saw the stealth/orange VIII's tis weekend @ FA. definitely WON't be coppin those
Click here.This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

^ no i was not waitnig for 2hrs it was just a joke i should've wrote lol at the end for those who didn't get it.

its been 3 1/2 hours where them pics at
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Its a weak shoe imO.....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Wow...Am I the only male that doesn't get hyped over women's shoes. Ice blue suede...C'mon. Give me playoff's and White/red's.
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
If your weren't actually waiting I sorry but just keep it movin. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Quote:
^ no i was not waitnig for 2hrs it was just a joke i should've wrote lol at the end for those who didn't get it.
21lsso0.gif
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM XBOX360

Go to your local Footlocker or Finishline and take pics if you wnat to see them. Been on display with the white/orange mens pair around me for over a week now.

It's funny to see how JB can put the metallic midsoles on these wack @#%$ retro+ colorways, but they can't seem to hook it up on Aquas and Playoffs SMH :smh:
smh.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

wack!
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom