wmns ice blue viii's r soo crazy and suede too,pics in 2hrs

Agent0024
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

Whipe your behind with them and they'll be a better colorway
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

eww freakin ugly..SMH at my cusin for liking these :smh:
smh.gif

Niketalking since FEB 05
Why r You looking at my post counts??
WTB: Hawaii sb sz.6(for my gurl)

Call me old-fashioned too...I can't EVER rock a woman's shoe. They're marketed towards women for a reason. I just shake my head when I see guys wearing women's shoes. Why not add pumps to your rotation then? HAHA!

Quote:
NT. people will sleep... & they will regret it. mark my words. these will be one of the freshest VIII's to EVER drop
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

didnt know so many guys would wear girl shoes no matter how fresh they were...and these arent even fresh

besides all the hate on these shoes tho....

they dont look suede at all in the pictures, why did you say they were suede???

Quote:
NT. people will sleep... & they will regret it. mark my words. these will be one of the freshest VIII's to EVER drop
Thats not true at all these 2 8's that are releasing on the 20th are nice but not that nice
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

Agent0024:

im not even going to argue with you, but what i will say is that if you're comfortable w/ your sexuality, then i think you can embrace enough that wearing a shoe WITH DIFFERENT COLORS does not make you @#%$....but whatev,

id cop these and customize the metallic midsole to a true/light blue and also put true blue over those orange parts....then throw some blue laces on em and they str8....

S M H @ any dudes coppin this crap..................
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

so everyone is quoting me now?? yeah, i said people will sleep & they'll regret it. & i meant it. as far as them sitting on shelves, how many sz 11 or 12's do u think each store will have?? not many. i stand by what i said. i wasn't tryna get approval from ANYONE on this forum. i think they fresh, i got the paper so i'm coppin, itz nothin. thatz it.

oh, & i'm gay cause i rock women's shoes?? how bafoonish does that sound?? i been doin this since before it became "cool." i used to cop women's air max.

i know alotta u kids on here LOVE to flame people who have different opinions than the majority of NT, but thtaz expected, afterall, this is NT, right?? i wouldn't expect anything else.

see, what some of u cats on here need to do is learn how to be yourselves. don't let others opinions sway yours, u dig??

i got respect for this forum cause of the info, but yall need more cats in here like me. cats who ain't afraid to be different. cats who ain't afraid to be themselves. but i ain't mad at no one, itz still all love, kidz.

peace.

Quote:
oh, & i'm gay cause i rock women's shoes?? how bafoonish does that sound?? i been doin this since before it became "cool." i used to cop women's air max.
:lol:
laugh.gif
thats cool if you like'em rock'em.

He might be a tad bit mad...
Yo it's got to be cause I'm seasoned, haters give me them salty looks...Lawrys
(Kanyeezy)

Those well those r actually pretty bad but ill wait and see wat the orange VIIIs do for me
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

Buddy,that ain't suede...NUBUCK. I repeat, NUBUCK! When will people learn.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

THESE ARE STRAIGHT FIRE
devil.gif

i can't even tell which looks FRESHER, WMNS aquas or these
smh.gif

BTW its really not if these are womens or mens its allbout how you rockem
glasses.gif

easy pass on the NJTPKE
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​

Quote:
I just shake my head when I see guys wearing women's shoes. Why not add pumps to your rotation then? HAHA!
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Back
Top Bottom