***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Now we getting Yamby twerking as a champ :nthat:

1663539736170.png

I might be reaching but parents are steering their daughters away to more girly sports is code for I don’t want my daughter going that way
I think they’re ignoring the racial aspect of it too. The article talks about how the playing population of girls in Nebraska and Iowa is down, which just sounds like a proxy for race to me. Youth sports becoming a huge business has just increased specialization and that decreases the number of multi-sport athletes, generally. If the white population has fewer who play basketball as a first sport then of course that explains the drop single handedly

A little late but was thrilled that ESPN gave the championship presentation its proper due. I honestly expected them to move it to ESPN2 because the game ran late and Baseball Tonight was supposed to be on. But to the network's credit, they actually stuck with the entire celebration. Not a fan of either trophy but that can always be improved upon in future years.

Also props to J&J as well as Around The Horn for even talking about everything the next day (a football Monday).

Wild to me that BG missed this entire season. I clearly overlooked what the Russian government would do and I feel bad knowing if this was a male superstar.... well, we all know. |l

A'ja was completely wasted for postgame. She let alllllll her ratchetness out with them butterfly poses. :lol: KP too. :nerd:

Bravo on the season. :pimp:

Being a pro athlete in Vegas must be fun AF. Only visited there twice and each trip took years off my life.

Back
Top Bottom