***WOMEN'S HOOPS THREAD*** Congrats, UNDEFEATED SOUTH CAROLINA! Congrats, LAS VEGAS ACES!

Yikes at all the dysfunction with the Sparks recently.

While I agree that you can’t use that language in this day in age, those Sparks players are soft

Just feels like they’re trying to take the heat off of themselves for playing so poorly by making this about the GM using the N word

That commercial with Elena Delle Donne hit me hard and knew about it since she was a high school star

Been WAITING for ish like this to consistently happen from NBA's top players.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

20200725_210045.jpg

do any wnba players have signature shoes? Would be dope for young female hoopers

do any wnba players have signature shoes? Would be dope for young female hoopers

They have PE , but no siguature line since the early days of the WNBA. Diana Taursi has a few shoes made for her by nike , but not in stores for sale

• Fire
Reactions: HIM
I really thought we were gonna be better than what we are, man. I'm not sure if it's that DFish ain't the coach I thought he would be, or if it's that CP3's decline has started, or both.

Diamond deshields might be my favorite player in the league now since Tasha Cloud opted out

They have PE , but no siguature line since the early days of the WNBA. Diana Taursi has a few shoes made for her by nike , but not in stores for sale

Yeah Sheryl Swoopes had a nike sig back in the day.

1597520745639.png

Now it's mostly PEs.

Diana usually rocking PEs of Lebby shoes.

And Maya :smile:emoji_hugging:smile: is with Jordan brand.

Back
Top Bottom