WNY Sneakerheads- Buffalo/Roch/Cuse

Your best bet is most likely NDC..Albany isn't gettin the BHM pack..and I don't believe Syracuse is either..I got my Kobes on lock and my KDs i'm hopin my boy in VA can cop for me..i'll still try NDC just to see if I can get thru..Good luck

NDC it is 
mean.gif
...want this pair as much as the Christmas(only shoe I haven't got on NDC)

Career - 3/4

Hope my games on!

any local sneaker groups you guys are a part of?  i have a few kicks i'm looking to trade and so on and so forth.  would be cool if there was a group of guys you could deal with that you knew were legit rather than meeting some random guy from craigslist in a parking lot lol

any local sneaker groups you guys are a part of?  i have a few kicks i'm looking to trade and so on and so forth.  would be cool if there was a group of guys you could deal with that you knew were legit rather than meeting some random guy from craigslist in a parking lot lol

There is a sneaker group that I am apart of..but its located in the Capital Region..we have a regular 518 sneaker community and a 518 buy/sell/trading kicks page..don't know if you're interested or not..lemme know

There is a sneaker group that I am apart of..but its located in the Capital Region..we have a regular 518 sneaker community and a 518 buy/sell/trading kicks page..don't know if you're interested or not..lemme know
thanks for the info.  hoping to find some peeps in the 716 or even 585

What entrance do people line up at outside the galleria mall for HOH?
Big Best Buy sign entrance.
Just to clarify, it's the entrance with both Jack Astor's and Best Buy signs.  I went to the Walden Galleria HoH for the first time yesterday and followed the parking lot signs directing me to the Best Buy thinking it would lead me to the entrance you guys were talking about.  I got to the Best Buy and thought you might have meant the entrance closest to the Best Buy storefront.  There was nobody there so I kept circling the mall until I saw two dozen or so sneakerheads huddled in front of the entrance under both Jack Astor's and Best Buy signage.  They let people into the mall and out of the cold starting at 5:30.  Combined mall security and police presence was constant, so there was no real funny business that I could see.

Back
Top Bottom