WNY Sneakerheads- Buffalo/Roch/Cuse

Checking in 
pimp.gif

There is a WNY thread (several, actually) but they keep getting buried.

I went to UB for 6 years (Pharmacy) and had a BALL with all the mom-and-pops in the area. Haven't been back to Buffalo since I graduated in '06.

What's good!!! Niagara falls here

Anybody get their releases from HOH buffalo? Or any stores in the area for that matter...how are the lines?

I'm in Buffalo(Cheektowaga).
What's good!!! Niagara falls here
Anybody get their releases from HOH buffalo? Or any stores in the area for that matter...how are the lines?
I get all my releases from there, everybody in line can get a GR, but if you want a limited release be there at 12-1 am for a top 10 spot in line.

I get all my releases from there, everybody in line can get a GR, but if you want a limited release be there at 12-1 am for a top 10 spot in line.

thanks man ill prolly start just goin up there. i try to get them online but it gets kind of ridiculous and i didnt know what the lines out here would be like. i dont know too many people round here into kicks all like that but ya never know

Edit: and how early do you usually get there for a GR?

Last edited:

Edit: and how early do you usually get there for a GR?
I usually go at 5:30, they open doors at 6:30, then open HOH at 8.

You could honestly prolly show up after the doors open and still get a pair in your size. I don't take that risk just in case though.

Use to go to school in Rochester, back in NYC though. I do go up there every once in while. Plenty of friends and havent found a job yet.

Thank you Buffalo...

Walked into Sneakertown off Jefferson yesterday right before the snow hit at 4pm, detoured there while waiting on my La Nova's order.

Owner brings out 9.5 retro XI black/red that got "lost" in the back. I was only person in store.

Copped!

I take it all I've done for people shoewise throughout the year paid off. Karma goes both ways.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom