DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Wow. twitter is such a toxic environment. The world did just fine without it. Complaining that she’s not jewish or a public lesbian is so dumb.

These people real care that much about CW shows to go at these people like this.. I don't even know where that titans show is on

If Idris does indeed become Bond, then the people involved in the decision should've known from the jump there would be some type of reaction.
and already knew not to give any dambs.

And people got worked up when he got heimdall

But the reality is him or Fassbender are clearly the top choices

Well its more about spotting the reactions of the racists.

Of course those who made the decisions are aware. They shouldn't be affected by racists anyway.

If Idris does indeed become Bond, then the people involved in the decision should've known from the jump there would be some type of reaction.
and already knew not to give any dambs.

There were complaints when they cast Daniel Craig because he was blonde. People will complain about anything and everything. Idris getting the role will have twitter racists going nuclear. I’m glad it’s happening soon if they do cast him because his hairline is starting to disappear. Can’t have him being Bond with some spray on hair. Though people saying Craig wears a hairpiece.

There were complaints when they cast Daniel Craig because he was blonde. People will complain about anything and everything. Idris getting the role will have twitter racists going nuclear. I’m glad it’s happening soon if they do cast him because his hairline is starting to disappear. Can’t have him being Bond with some spray on hair. Though people saying Craig wears a hairpiece.
Didn't know about the blonde complaints, so stupid:lol:
I hope if Idris is cast they actually keep the same Q and Moneypenny:evil: as well as M. It'd be cool if those characters are around for 2-3 iterations of the character like how it was before.

dc doing too much right now. need to tone it down. they really need to hand the universe keys to nolan and start from scratch and build the universe. they have been trying to catch marvel but they are still very behind. built at a pace where quality supersedes quantity.

I think DC should’ve used the Nolan trilogy to kick of their universe. They’re obviously attempting to make it grounded but that gets thrown out the window you involve gods, deities and aliens. Should’ve been a gradual progression into that. Along with backstory, not just huge battles and limited explanation.

dc doing too much right now. need to tone it down. they really need to hand the universe keys to nolan and start from scratch and build the universe. they have been trying to catch marvel but they are still very behind. built at a pace where quality supersedes quantity.

images

Nolan don't want the job or to waste his career on that :lol:

Plus I guess I'll say it, Nolan helming all DC movies wouldn't even be good. An entire superhero cinematic universe with his approach? Using DC characters? Nah.

Not to mention talking about hand the keys to him like he's ever done anything like that before. The job is for a producer(s) with vision. Not a director.
I think DC should’ve used the Nolan trilogy to kick of their universe. They’re obviously attempting to make it grounded but that gets thrown out the window you involve gods, deities and aliens. Should’ve been a gradual progression into that. Along with backstory, not just huge battles and limited explanation.
This would've been fine except for the fact that DC wants an active Batman and Joker to bank off of.

They were so greedy and dumb they followed up MoS with Batman vs. Superman. No plan at all. Nolan's Batman somehow coming back has even less chance of taking on Superman :lol:

Last edited:
it was offered to Nolan, he turned it down, at MoS was but that was the beginning of the DCEU

I think this could have very easily happened (easier without TDKR).. where you have some sort of 'big bang' incident that triggers a cloverfield type of event

Could be primarily based with an established green lantern or Martian manhunter.. or based with WW or aquaman

But something that forces WW, aquaman and maybe others onto the world.. or maybe you go the MOS route, where it's supes first real situation and those aforementioned show up

So start with the big movie and then do the origin movies that lead to that point.. aquaman and WW are players but they're removed from society.. batman is the only known superhero and obviously he's retiring

Other than the batman part, which hurts establishing a new DC universe without one of its biggest stars in its original form.. could have worked

what exactly is a public lesbian?

shes lesbian. that aint enough to satisfy?
Most of the critique I read when she was trending was that she doesn't identify as lesbian since she's gender-fluid, and that she can't act. Mostly that she can't act :lol:

If were talking about starting points, I wouldnt of mind 2 solid Superman films with maybe a Bruce Wayne cameo in the second one just to let the audience know that
  1. He exists in that world
  2. He now has Superman on his radar moving foward along with other meta humans
Follow that with a GL and/or WW solo film then a teamup movie with Superman/Batman. Then some planet wide threat emerges forcing everybody to link up for the first time as an introduction to the League. Have Flash throw in a joke about them all being "Super friends" and thats the backbone of whatever the **** they want to call their universe. Save SS for way down the line

Back
Top Bottom