Wolf Shirt ON SALE at amazon! vol. 73% off

41GlByFzNgL._SS500_.jpg

Amazon product ASIN B000NZW3JS
This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-Mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-Mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.
got this from fw.com
roll.gif

SMH at me for paying full price for this..knew it would of went on sale if i just would have waited
tired.gif

Oh heck yeah..
laugh.gif
Ill take 4 of them andill need some 4 XL MAGNUM condems cause WOLF SHIRTS make you grow to GIENORMOUS SIZE.

WOLF SHIRT > EXTENZE pills
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here we go again...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jesus says...
ReviewRating5.gif

I was crucified in this shirt, and it was the reason i was resurrected!

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]OMG says...
ReviewRating5.gif

This shirt cured my Aids![/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Admin@everythingwolf says...
ReviewRating5.gif

There is no way our shirt cured aids.[/td] [/tr][/table]

Oh mannnnnn!!! I think I need 2 cop 1 so I Kan keep one on da ice so it stayz iceyyyy frsh.

The wolves on this shirt are lovely; you can almost hear their song! The shirt is of excellent quality and the design is beautiful. You'll be proud to wear this one!

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure that's a serious review.

Back
Top Bottom