WOMAN DIES ON VACATION IN CABO WITH A BROKEN NECK. "FRIENDS" CLAIM ALCOHOL POISONING...

seems like they killed her then traveled back to the states like no big deal.

"Shanquella Robinson went to Cabo with six friends on Oct. 28. They stayed at Villa Linda 32, a rental offered by CaboVillas.com. On Oct. 29, Shanquella Robinson died. According to Bernard Robinson, her friends returned to Charlotte and informed him and his wife that their daughter died from alcohol poisoning.

However, the death certificate obtained by Channel 9 lists Shanquella Robinson’s cause of death as severe spinal cord injury and Atlas subluxation complex. Alcohol is not mentioned on the death certificate. The document lists the approximate time between injury and death as 15 minutes. In a box asking whether the death was accidental or violent, the signee responded, “yes.” The death certificate noted Shanquella Robinson was found unconscious in the living room.

a video surfaced showing a woman attacking Shanquella Robinson. The victim’s mother, Sallamondra Robinson, identified the people in the video as the friends her daughter accompanied on the trip to Cabo. While the original source of the video is unclear, Sallamondra Robinson believes it was taken during the Cabo trip. In the video, a person can be heard asking if Shanquella Robinson “could at least fight back.”

Last edited:
Saw the video. Girl attacked her while she was naked. Doesn't show any murder though. Guess they need to find the body and do an autopsy. Otherwise its here he said she said at this point.

They have the body and have done an autopsy. Cause of death spinal cord injury and subluxation. T

I cant bring myself to watch it but theres 2 different videos of her getting beat up and slung around by these so called friends while naked. All of them have deactivated their social media and given investigators wrong numbers allegedly.

Terrible. Dudes were really just recording the fight like that? What in the world.

Who knows what occurred before and after the video. The force of her yanking Shanquella and then thumping on her was definitely enough to cause those injuries though, even if there wasn't any violence before or after the video.

It's a really sad situation. Hopefully her family gets some answers.

Hearing that fool say “You ain’t gone fight back Quella?”

Got me STEAMING mad. Straight HAN

Definitely one of them feminine, Dairy Queen type dudes who love drama and gossip.

You’re recording someone who clearly doesn’t want to fight back and you’re instigating like a female

Not just people, but your friend.

And then leave em for dead.

Some trash people

The way the word is being used reminds me of how people use the word love. That **** has no meaning in many cases, just something to say. It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't actually that cool to begin with. More like acquaintances who saw an opportunity to go in on a trip to Mexico and not have to come out of pocket too much.

That story’s got me shaking my damn head.

RIP Shanquella Robinson.

Can charges be filed against the people she went with, even though it happened in Mexico?

I pray she gets justice, man. :smh:

I have seen multiple videos like this over the years. There was one where two girls were fighting in a hotel room over $300. Also, there was a video of people in a Traphouse and they open the door for the girlfriend, while they (friend) was upstairs with his side piece and let his girlfriend in to fight her and record.

The key is to know the difference between friends and associates. I noticed a lot of people mess with each other because of convenience and accessibility.

Back
Top Bottom