WOMAN DIES ON VACATION IN CABO WITH A BROKEN NECK. "FRIENDS" CLAIM ALCOHOL POISONING...

Sad as can be.

Houston news anchor did a good piece on it where lawyers chime in on the difficulties of finding justice for the case.

The key is to know the difference between friends and associates. I noticed a lot of people mess with each other because of convenience and accessibility.

It's deeper than that. A lot people can't or refuse to live/operate without external validation/input regardless of where it comes from social media, family, friends/associates, dating or relationships they don't really care...so the distinction doesn't matter to them.

Many refuse to do virtually anything in public/outside by themselves so they rely on these interactions to function. It's a huge part of reason the lock downs went the way they did. A good amount of people bought lock down pets.

Men and women put themselves in potentially compromising/dangerous situations seeking companionship/sex.

Many refuse to do virtually anything in public/outside by themselves so they rely on these interactions to function. It's a huge part of reason the lock downs went the way they did. A good amount of people bought lock down pets.

This has always blown my mind. Like I do a lot of stuff solo because personally I hate having to rely on other peoples availability and their willingness to actually follow through on plans. I’ve gone on trips solo and have had a good time every time I’ve done so. This site is clutch since I’ve met up with heads in other cities/states over the years and done the same when ppl have came out my way. But I don’t mind doing stuff solo because I would be missing out on life if I constantly waited for other people to make moves.

This situation is absolutely tragic though. Goes in a trip with people she thought she was cool with, only for some horrible bs to happen. I feel so bad for her family.

Good, trustworthy friends can be hard to find at times. But when it comes to the people you consider friends and are close to. Quality is much more important than quantity.

Good, trustworthy friends can be hard to find at times. But when it comes to the people you consider friends and are close to. Quality is much more important than quantity.

In general a women's standard for friendship etc is lower and more superficial. And it doesn't really matter how long they've known each other.

Women will only miss out of something if the choose to.

If friends/associates aren't available/offering something to do etc..guys are.

A lot of women operate with the "go with the flow" mentality which leads to things like booking double room in Miami 6 deep or getting flown to a different city/country linking up with a guy they don't know very well.

It's deeper than that. A lot people can't or refuse to live/operate without external validation/input regardless of where it comes from social media, family, friends/associates, dating or relationships they don't really care...so the distinction doesn't matter to them.

Men and women put themselves in potentially compromising/dangerous situations seeking companionship/sex.

Yup. I would say 90% of people can’t be alone or do things solo. They need a crew to function.

Example, some people can’t function without being in a relationship. Men and women may break up, then a week or two later they’ve got a new boyfriend or girlfriend.

They can’t be single for no longer than a few weeks. They need companionship

This has always blown my mind. Like I do a lot of stuff solo because personally I hate having to rely on other peoples availability and their willingness to actually follow through on plans. I’ve gone on trips solo and have had a good time every time I’ve done so. This site is clutch since I’ve met up with heads in other cities/states over the years and done the same when ppl have came out my way. But I don’t mind doing stuff solo because I would be missing out on life if I constantly waited for other people to make moves.

This situation is absolutely tragic though. Goes in a trip with people she thought she was cool with, only for some horrible bs to happen. I feel so bad for her family.

And it’s even WORSE nowadays with all the fake-it-to-you-makers, lie to kick it, and phony lifestyle running rampant. But the average person doesn’t care about the truth it seems. They just want to be part of something! No matter what it is

Sad man. :smh:

I remember that Kenneka Jenkins story, weird af.

First time hearing about Tamala Horsford. :smh:

Talk about shady.

That is great news! I hope they get all the people involved in this young lady’s murder. Her family deserves justicia.

In general a women's standard for friendship etc is lower and more superficial. And it doesn't really matter how long they've known each other.

Women will only miss out of something if the choose to.

If friends/associates aren't available/offering something to do etc..guys are.

A lot of women operate with the "go with the flow" mentality which leads to things like booking double room in Miami 6 deep or getting flown to a different city/country linking up with a guy they don't know very well.
The older I get, the more I observe that guys do alot of the same things, often times more extremely. The only difference is that generally guys tend openly to test each other alot when it comes to dominance and superiority. I can't count on my hand how many times arguments and fights get started stemming from "pissing contests". It's a human issue and both genders have selfish tendencies.

I would like to note that to women's credit, the world is more dangerous for them, especially at night. So I can't always blame them for not doing things solo as carefree and spontaneous as a guy could. I have friends tell me about homeless guys following them in neighborhoods that I've never ever had problems in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom