Woman finds something crazy in apartment

Weird that they just said let’s slap a mirror on this open space. From the other side looks like that was a bathroom as well, judging from the vanity lights.

how does that happen though. Was her apt initially bigger then they had issues with one side so they downsized it?

landlord gonna hear it though

PS: and y’all right we Know who’s goes in what direction from danger

this reminds me of candyman & how it was based on the cabrini green projects in chicago where kids would literally breaking in neighboring apartments by busting through the walls of the bathroom with the medicine cabinet on it, because of the shoddy, corner cutting construction they did on the housing projects.

this reminds me of candyman & how it was based on the cabrini green projects in chicago where kids would literally breaking in neighboring apartments by busting through the walls of the bathroom with the medicine cabinet on it, because of the shoddy, corner cutting construction they did on the housing projects.
tenor (8).gif

bro good point! Like say his name in the mirror and he comes outta nowhere and kills you. Son was just a normal murderer chillin on the other side of a mirror in an unfinished apartment

There’s a Core water bottle chilling there, not even dusty. Definitely a apt/condo under renovation, landlord should have made sure the drywall was patched before the tenant next door moved in. I’d bet money she moved in recently.

That was the jerk off apartment. Landlord was selling free views of her in the shower and toilet on that 2way mirror. Mad nut on those floors
I actually read a book about a Motel Owner back in the 1960s who rigged theventilation chute in the ceilings with foam and rubber so he could crawl and watch people without them hearing him.

I’m not falling for the okie doke. This the new season of Search Party. BIG I-Moved-To-NYC-From-Nebraska-And-Only-Buy-Chopped-Cheeses-At-Whole-Foods energy.
She’s 100% transplant but that’s what it is now. Born and raised natives are a dying breed.

Kinda had a fatty
It's aight, i'm annoyed she talking like she had hella ***.

it wouldn't be niketalk if her *** wasn't mentioned. and i know some of yall would pipe no hesitation.

in any case, the landlord kind of scumbag for that imo. shorty had the heat turned on but because the had a stupid huge hole in her wall, it made no diff. heating bill prolly stupid high for that. idk if the apt was under reno because...i mean if they were demo-ing that place she'd have heard all of that. on the other hand, she found the door unlocked so there easily could've been a squatter or some ****...it could've been over for her. that hole in the wall was creepy af

Back
Top Bottom