Woman has seizure. Friend laughs. Camera crew watches.

eek.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/RFTPoPtzWtk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/RFTPoPtzWtk?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

WHAT. THE. HELL?!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Yes...I searched. Search feature is still buns. Go ahead...say I'm late. I'm sure someone didn't see it.

This dude had a seizure in my math class in 10th grade. It was the most frightening thing I've ever seen...

Dang, that guy's laugh sounded cruel, but it made me laugh. When I was a freshman in high school, I was in this class with all sophomores and this one girl had a seizure. I didn't know what happened and was the only one laughing. I felt terrible that day.

Her friend cottoned on pretty quick - about 10s - and went for help. But the guy laughing was too much - was he there or just watching the tv?

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i work in a rehab. see that all the time.
They just pause like that before it happens?
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
Often before a seizure, the person will feel dizzy, lightheaded, chest constriction, and feel as though they're in the matrix (seriously. Things move in slow motion.)

Then it'll kick in.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Her friend cottoned on pretty quick - about 10s - and went for help. But the guy laughing was too much - was he there or just watching the tv?
Tivo.

I bet yall the 10 seconds the other lady was laughing was like hell for Mindy.

Can't believe the crew just kept taping

Well the crew is there to film the other girl went to get help. Plus what do you expect them to do she was already pretty much on her side they could have rolled her more on her side but its not like they carry a syringe of ativan in their pocket. Not much you can do to break a seizure on your own unless you have drugs. Protecting the airway is about all you can do.

I saw that episode, and the woman who was having the seizure was telling a funny story and laughing before she started she started to shake. I would have thought she was messing around, too, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom