WOMAN SAYS LOVE HANDLES SAVED HER LIFE

antonlavey

Banned
indifferent.gif
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/23/ap/strange/main6235651.shtml

Or maybe if she was skinny, the bullet would have missed her altogether. Women always making excuses for being fat...smh.  

Frazier also told the newspaper that she had been "hollering" that she wanted to lose weight. She now said "I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah she fat, but handles on a 'thick' chick is appreciated. keep them from running from the d.

Frazier also told the newspaper that she had been "hollering" that she wanted to lose weight. She now said "I want to be as big as I can if it's going to stop a bullet."

roll.gif

roll.gif
Pic is funny cuz you know the newscasters asked her to pull em out for the pic.  Watch her die of a heart attack though.

Originally Posted by Homer

roll.gif
Pic is funny cuz you know the newscasters asked her to pull em out for the pic.  Watch her die of a heart attack though.

This would be irony at its finest.

This thread as you see, isn't about religion or race Homer.

Broads who are waaaaaaaaay past thick UNAPPRECIATION!
No way I would try to handle THAT love!

^ Club29 baby

i have many heavy-set friends and aquaintances. theyre great people, really they are.

i just find it so....yuck.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Homer

roll.gif

This would be irony at its finest.

This thread as you see, isn't about religion or race Homer.

Owww.  That's whats up.  What region is her titty located though? broad gotta take showers with a garmin gps to find her body parts.

indifferent.gif
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/02/23/ap/strange/main6235651.shtml

Or maybe if she was skinny, the bullet would have missed her altogether. Women always making excuses for being fat...smh.  

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I bet no dude in here would tell that to a girl.

It's ashame, a woman gets shot and they turn the whole thing into a comedy. The title, to the picture, to the quotes, smh. I'm sure it's a good laugh but she definitely ain't in on it.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

It's ashame, a woman gets shot and they turn the whole thing into a comedy. The title, to the picture, to the quotes, smh. I'm sure it's a good laugh but she definitely ain't in on it.
Who here likes a good story about a bridge?

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Who here likes a good story about a bridge?

?

Back
Top Bottom