Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison

Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison
By Forest Parks - August 30, 2016

Seriously, this country is beyond a mess! Annie Dookhan is walking free, after giving a guilty charge to faking results, giving false testimony and switching drug samples over 9 years working in a state lab. She is thought to have tampered with over 40,000 cases, many black people’s samples, on purpose, and possibly sent up to 20,000 black people to prison.

Her crime has been one of hate, on par with a serial killer, in my humble opinion. Even if every person wrongfully jailed is released she has still killed the lives of many.

And now, Dookhan walks free, thanks to the amazing justice system that’s only given her a 3-5 year slap on the wrist sentence for her heinous crime. It seems she may not really serve any time at all.

The Boston Glove reported:

Darren Duarte, a department spokesman, wrote in an e-mail Tuesday that Dookhan had been paroled and is no longer in custody at MCI-Framingham, where she had been serving her sentence.

The Parole Board, in a decision dated Feb. 24, found she was a low-risk, nonviolent offender, with no previous record.

“Completed multiple programs and incurred no disciplinary reports,” the board noted in its decision. “Release not incompatible with best interest of society.”

How big a deal was the Dookhan case? These numbers help tell the story.

One member of the board noted that more than 40 letters of support had been submitted on Dookhan’s behalf and that she was “very remorseful.”

I guess this sends a very clear message. Dookan is protected and the lives she destroyed are still worthless.

SHAKE MY HEAD, this is a sham!

Details, Boston Globe: Annie Dookhan, key figure in state lab scandal, released from prison - The Boston Globe

SMH: Woman Who Purposely Faked 10,000s Of Black Drug Test Results Walks Free From Prison | Urban Intellectuals
thoughts? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Justice system is a joke when it comes to black people...***** is disgusting.

She was probably going to blow the whistle on the bigger fish, so to save the headache dudes just let her walk off...smh

:x :smh:
Worse than a serial killer. Thousands of lives and families ruined :smh:

She is thought to have tampered with over 40,000 cases, many black people’s samples, on purpose, and possibly sent up to 20,000 black people to prison

Wait, so did she or didn't she?

I can't find that 20,000 number anywhere.

Regardless, disgusting :smh:

Last edited:
Yep....

I can't wait for the shift.

Last edited:
Smh people that got wrongfully locked up because of her are still waiting to challenge their conviction....and she's already out.

I wonder how often this happens

Prime example of someone being a white supremacist/participating in white supremacy without being white themselves.

This should be all over the news but we know why it's not.

If a male had done this this, he would've been smoked. Females typically get a slap on the wrist for damn near anything in Massachusetts.

This is really old news though.

On a team with TMAC, Vince, Shaq, she think that I ball

She love a real **** , She loves thst I'm tall

I wonder how often this happens

Prime example of someone being a white supremacist/participating in white supremacy without being white themselves.

This should be all over the news but we know why it's not.
Facts. And like someone said, people who's samples she's fabricated are still waiting to contest their charges, yet ol girl is walking free?

RS, **** this country.

Last edited:
Crazy and not surprising AT ALL...

:smh:  

I hate that this is how I feel about it. Things are to the point where it's almost anticipated that black people will be treated like ****, and those who are doing it will get nothing more than a slap on the wrist.

i took it to mean she was working there x amount of years with x amount of cases

so if she got caught tampering with even 1 sample it calls all x^x cases into question

if the total number of cases was up to 40,000, then 20,000 of those were black people

if she tampered with only 20,000 of the 40,000 then we know who those 20k were 

Back
Top Bottom