"Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read)

It happens in a lot of developed countries. Women choose careers over children, careers over husbands etc. Look at the birth rates in countries like Japan, South Korea, Germany and England. As women gain higher economic and social status, they have less kids, marry less often and divorce more often. The family unit as we know it in first world countries is a dying species.

I personally don't blame women for this. They have had the short end of the stick for a long time, and are out for all they can get

I can't control society, but I'm not interested in participating in this movement. The women back home still value the family unit, and that their families come before their careers. That's how we were raised too.

Thats why it can never be equal.....good points Pete.  Men can't make money then STILL live off a woman.
I dont know about you, but me as a man never aspire to live off a woman, I dont see how any man with pride would be cool with that or even want society to find that acceptable.
361199_o.gif

Thats the point!!!!!

Thats why things can't be equal so why preach that nonsense?

A man must be a provider because the women is allowed to be less and spend his money.  Thats how society is and why would women attempt to say otherwise?

A woman who makes same money or more money STILL wants to be provided for and its actually acceptable in society. So why attempt to say otherwise?  There is no equality.

Last edited:
this thread speaks volumes on exactly the kind of dudes these women DO NOT WANT to be with.

blame the feminists for you still living on ya moms couch complaining about how girls dont want you because basically you are still a boy,blame them for your "ideal" career never happening and now you are bitter,blame them for your lack of "yambs" and insecurities and while you are at it blame them for your mommy issues.

like someone else mentioned

men have become so damn soft, and this and along with all the other threads *****ing about how women are so cruel just proves how pussified men are nowadays.

MAN THE FUGG UP.

this thread speaks volumes on exactly the kind of dudes these women DO NOT WANT to be with.
 blame the feminists for you still living on ya moms couch complaining about how girls dont want you because basically you are still a boy,blame them for your "ideal" career never happening and now you are bitter,blame them for your lack of "yambs" and insecurities and while you are at it blame them for your mommy issues.

men have become so damn soft, and this and along with all the other threads *****ing about how women are so cruel just proves how pussified men are nowadays.

MAN THE FUGG UP.
i live by myself....

and i think yambs still want d... where do i fit in?

MAN THE FUGG UP.
Women aren't being blamed for a man not making money or being successful tho....nobody has said that.

I mean we did give women an inch and now their def taking a yard but I hope this **** evens out one day.

I don't know what reality some of y'all live in sometimes :lol:

Explain.

Who "gave" women anything? You act like they somehow have the upper hand in society now. "I hope this **** evens out one day?" Talking about men "regaining" the ground they "lost" to women?

:lol:

It's the truth as evidenced by the inflated sense of worth we see in women that call themselves "independent"...face facts homie.

I feel the only ground you should worship that a woman stands on are those women that legit hold you down and only have your best interests in mind....sad to say that for me that's my mother and my sisters as of this point in my life.

Bro, women have been beat down physically, psychologically, emotionally, economically, and politically by men for thousands of years. And you're upset that over the course of the last 50 years or so that they've started to question their oppression and see themselves as equal to men, which you characterize as an "inflated sense of worth?"

Some of y'all are literally delusional man...

:rofl:

let me tell you something....women of today aren't those women who were oppressed back then. Those women are old and decrepit by now. Women of today, not all, but those I noted in my post as those who have that inflated sense of ego cannot take the credit for women who were oppressed back then. So stop trying to be a captain and realize that it's a fuggin fact that there are alot of women in large metropolitan cities in the U.S. and other established countries that view themselves as having power over men and of course they do cuz bums like you give it to them. You giving them the juice now kid.

I give my recognition to women who had to deal with that same oppression from men back then and now and still know how to value a good man's worth. Your lumping all women into the same pot. thier are the bad ones like I'm talking about that use men in one way or another and there are a special few that know that man and woman have certain roles in our society and it's not in a sense of putting one side down or up over another but just to know each persons roles and responsibilities not just a man or a woman but as a human being,

This talk is excluding all talk of gays, transgender and what have you....I'm only talking about heterosexual people.

Last edited:
Thats why it can never be equal.....good points Pete.  Men can't make money then STILL live off a woman.
I dont know about you, but me as a man never aspire to live off a woman, I dont see how any man with pride would be cool with that or even want society to find that acceptable.
361199_o.gif

Thats the point!!!!!

A man must be a provider because the women is allowed to be less and spend his money.  Thats how society is and why would women attempt to say otherwise?

A woman who makes same money or more money STILL wants to be provided for and its actually acceptable in society. So why attempt to say otherwise?  There is no equality.
Then men shouldn't be settling with women that want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh no, did I just bash men?

So here ya'll go with this women used to be perfect **** again? Some of you guys suffer from near sighted intellect. Woman just seem less dependent because its open now with social networking and what not. The thirst is unreal.

In short, yes the environment has changed, for the better IMO, my issue is the morality being brought into this, as if women's attitudes have changed.

Last edited:
says alot about the quality of us men nowadays when we find it hard to keep up with a successful woman.
So you would marry an ugly women with a 7figure 401k over a hostess at the w? I find that hard to believe honestly. Successful woman in your definition is income?

361199_o.gif

Thats the point!!!!!

Then men shouldn't be settling with women that want to have their cake and eat it too. Oh no, did I just bash men?
If that was the case and men stuck to that society at least in the US probably wouldnt make but a few more generations truthfully if everybody felt and stuck to that cause a nice amount of women want their cake and eat it too. Don't believe it try going to a mainly female messageboard when these topics are brought up or maybe ask a female friend that will keep it real with you. We can say that gender roles are done (maybe they should be) but its not realistic guys mainly trying to get with the baddest chick and women mainly looking for the best provider they can get.

I agree in principle but a nice amount of women want equality when its beneficial then when its not they wanna be "women" again. Im just like is it ochie wally wally or is it one mike personally when I run into these types. You act like alot of women want to provide that isn't mainly just for themselves also while still spending the guys money like they are your child or something. Things like that mess up relationships but if its like you say I'm all for everybody helping for the common good of the family.
exactly for the most part women want cake and eat it too...i wanna be independent treated equal seen as a man etc.... when it comes to the workforce etc.... but in all other aspects of life...then im not equal and wanna go back to the old school. thing is this is encouraged in society for women and discouraged in men.... a dude with a old school mentality is damn near unheard of and would be seen as barbaric, and not changing with the times...

a woman on the other hand is seen as pure and old fashion if had that old school mindset. The funny a most overused and false assumption is that men a superficial... outside of looks...that really is the only superficial aspect men judge women on...

women on the other hand its looks, and pretty much any thing of monetary value, or prestige. It is so commonplace now and social accepted as a norm...hell half the tv shows reality etc... is at its premised based on women in some aspect who are monetary and superficial thinking driven

A man is more inclined to date be with a women regardless of his income, as long as she is pretty and cool get along with... same in most part cant be said about a woman. Its gotten to the point where ppl have made careers of basically reinforcing these shallow values...ala the tyler perrys, steve harveys, etc...

Hell just look at dating shows...outside of looks, the whole premise of the guy is personality, and values... That ish is at the bottom of the list or not even mentioned at all by women..

If it isnt a certain degree, only eat goes to certain places, makes certain amount, into certain society set upper class etc... For most part what is happening is women are doing less, and being less compromising, and demanding more...on the basis of well if isnt my way...hell i dont need you cause i can have all the monetary value things i want with my newfound success, job etc...

No more oh well baby we should stay in and have a cooked meal...its oh nah you cheap and i wanna go to a five star restaurant...oh if you dont that just means you cheap and you dont have class you aint on my level.... thats cool ill just go with my gf's. Oh you want me to clean the house forget that hire a maid...im miss independent and you trying to lower me...

Its if you dont wanna go out and spend money on redic, overprice stuff just to show we got money...then you being cheap and i dont need you... and if you speak out and say look that is just foolish... society says oh girl he just cheap/broke or he dont have class.

I could g on and on...i was looking at a study, and despite women making more in many instances...in terms of savings and just overall net value..women have faaaaaaaar less to show for what they actually earn.

And to the point of single mothers....it is so many layers to that...that this whole butt hurt sons who think its mostly due to dudes just not wanting to be dads...actually believe this b.s. From a legal court system that makes a living from this...tanf/dfacs, family lawyers...so on and so forth...to the industrialized prison system...why do you think most gov programs are geared towards women...and most laws concerning laws in terms of the family structure all favor women?

Do you really think that the fact their isnt a single law...that enables a man to be a father...that even married you have absolutely no laws to protect your rights as a father?

Yea you have rights...but guess what rights arent laws... and rights have contingencies...all of them in which one form another is money being

spent...by who...? you guessed it men.

So essentially we live in a society were women are given liberties, without pretty much any repercussions or ramifications...and if men want them they have to get them in a form of rights...ie pay out money to get the same equalities...that women get just on the basis of being a woman.

A woman can go out have kids without absolutely no worries...whether its a man name sam, uncle sam.....in some form or fashion she and her family will be taken cared of. So the whole notion of a give and take and we need each other becomes null and void... IF at the end of the day i can choose do as i please, no compromise and at the end of the day still get what i want...(monetary value things) why would i need or hell even want to compromise? It be like your boss saying you can come to work and get paid and do some work you dont like, or go off and do as you please and either way you still get paid the same. Like really would it come as a surprised if the worker took off. What incentive would there be to come to work.

Im not a woman hater....but i mean end of the day we are asking if you could have your cake and eat it too would you...And for women its yes. Granted too much of the cake is bad for you...but thats hindsight...and that isnt realized till later own you have a tunny ache..but all while you eating it you just thinking how good this cake is...and how enjoyable it is. Thats the modern day often time single woman.

Have cake,eat all the cake...didnt wanna share...and then complain they gotta tummy ache...and look at everyone like why yall let me eat all this cake?

these financially unbalanced relationships where a woman makes significantly more than her man i guarantee you dont amount to the vast majority of broken homes due to baby momma drama, unplanned pregnancies, deadbeat dads.....i can bet my left nut on that.
Hmmm... Intradesting.....go on

I mean do ya really blame women?....I think both sides need to be held accountable, we gonna act as if we are perfect?...how common is it for a man to pop a seed in a woman and easily walk out of that child's life?...forcing that woman to solely take on the responsibility and suffer the consequences while the dad goes on with his life?...I don't believe the feminist way of thinking is what's in fact ruining the family structure.

I think the man deserves 0 responsibility for that child.

I also think it's sad that people don't raise their children, and I would never have a baby until I was ready.

A woman is the one who gets pregnant, she knows its the result of sex, it's HER body (that's what they say right) its HER right. She can choose to have a baby or not have a baby and the man just has to roll around and become a father or lose his future kid. I think that is complete ********. If you're gonna give them the power, give them all of it.

Feminist way of thinking definitely has a lot of faults. Women don't even want to breast feed their own kids, and they're above supporting their man and a few household chores. :rolleyes They're not so much pro women as they are anti-man and it gets tiresome. I joked one day and asked a chick if she was taking me out for drinks. COMPLETE JOKE. And she flipped and got extra insulted. As a man you're taught to compete so yeah I might feel slighted if my chick was doing better than me but that's something I gotta live with. I'd rather her doing better than me than doing nothing at all

View media item 252226

I think the man deserves 0 responsibility for that child.

I also think it's sad that people don't raise their children, and I would never have a baby until I was ready.

A woman is the one who gets pregnant, she knows its the result of sex, it's HER body (that's what they say right) its HER right. She can choose to have a baby or not have a baby and the man just has to roll around and become a father or lose his future kid. I think that is complete ********. If you're gonna give them the power, give them all of it.

Feminist way of thinking definitely has a lot of faults. Women don't even want to breast feed their own kids, and they're above supporting their man and a few household chores. :rolleyes They're not so much pro women as they are anti-man and it gets tiresome. I joked one day and asked a chick if she was taking me out for drinks. COMPLETE JOKE. And she flipped and got extra insulted. As a man you're taught to compete so yeah I might feel slighted if my chick was doing better than me but that's something I gotta live with. I'd rather her doing better than me than doing nothing at all

:x

see man, that right there is the reason why family structure has gone down the drain, if we were just a little more selective, a bit more reserved about sex instead of treating it as a competition to see which male conquered more P in their lifetime, there wouldnt be as many accidental pregnancies, you sleep with a woman knowing the consequences man...

View media item 252230

You right, tho. Hard to overcome hormones and natural instinct tho....

Last edited:
why not you essentailly in one breathe say lets not stick go to those old archaic ways...and subscribe to a typical gender stereotype...then in the next breath its oh men and women are equal times changed and we shouldnt stick to that old way of thinking... its either equal or not..You no offense almost sound like the women...one minute its im independent im not with that old school ways...then its lay my jacket in the puddle...open my door, im old fashion you take me out pay for my meal...then its i aint cooking cleaning.....no compromise from me thats old school...men can do that work to...

SO if men according to your worlds can follow/do things that are stereotypically assigned/related to women...why cant women do the same... ? Its like your saying its ok for a man to wash clothes cook clean etc.... but to ask a woman to do it and its being stereotypical....but to ask a women to take you out pay the bill and its back to 1950's and im going to be the stereotypical male.

Pshhh... I never got why men feel intimidated by a woman who has a higher paying job.   That's just being extremely insecure.

I rather have a wife making more money than me , rather than less. That's more money in both of our pockets. Cut the housewife thing out, it's a thing of the past.

If my wife wants to be a housewife ,then you know what " Find someone who likes to stay home all day for yourself, that's not me".

Real talk. Who wouldn't want a rich woman to take care of 'em ?

Last edited:
So you would marry an ugly women with a 7figure 401k over a hostess at the w? I find that hard to believe honestly. Successful woman in your definition is income?

lulz que?

how is that relevant to my post?

why not you essentailly in one breathe say lets not stick go to those old archaic ways...and subscribe to a typical gender stereotype...then in the next breath its oh men and women are equal times changed and we shouldnt stick to that old way of thinking... its either equal or not..You no offense almost sound like the women...one minute its im independent im not with that old school ways...then its lay my jacket in the puddle...open my door, im old fashion you take me out pay for my meal...then its i aint cooking cleaning.....no compromise from me thats old school...men can do that work to...

SO if men according to your worlds can follow/do things that are stereotypically assigned/related to women...why cant women do the same... ? Its like your saying its ok for a man to wash clothes cook clean etc.... but to ask a woman to do it and its being stereotypical....but to ask a women to take you out pay the bill and its back to 1950's and im going to be the stereotypical male.

women and men think differently, im a man, as a man i believe i should provide for my woman, i wouldnt feel comfortable having a woman support me, that doesnt mean she cant make more than me and i think thats where ya get it twisted, there is a difference between a bum a** uninspired dude and a dude who's simply in a lower pay bracket than his wife.

lulz que?

Therein lies the actual problem, our society bases its definition of success on income. Women don't feel like they can be considered successful by holding a family together and raising intelligent, well adapted children, but only through a career outside of the family.

Last edited:

women and men think differently, im a man, as a man i believe i should provide for my woman, i wouldnt feel comfortable having a woman support me, that doesnt mean she cant make more than me and i think thats where ya get it twisted, there is a difference between a bum a** uninspired dude and a dude who's simply in a lower pay bracket than his wife.
So you wouldn't date a woman that makes a lot more money than you?  Why is a man who makes less than his wife a bum?

Last edited:
lulz que?

i think it goes to say that a women in your argument of men being more superficial is false seeing as you are more incline to see a ugly well to do man and or have some sort of social status with a good looking women...who essentially has nothing but great personal characters... then a well off women with a man who essentially has nothing but great personal character...i would be willing to wager probably in most part wouldnt even be with one if he was below her in terms of money and other superficial aspects... The number 1 reason for divorce right now for women is finances.... for men its infidelity...in which most parts women say it was due to the man being more powerful ala more social status aka money...So if that isnt superficial i dont know exactly what is.

i think it goes to say that a women in your argument of men being more superficial is false seeing as you are more incline to see a ugly well to do man and or have some sort of social status with a good looking women...who essentially has nothing but great personal characters... then a well off women with a man who essentially has nothing but great personal character...i would be willing to wager probably in most part wouldnt even be with one if he was below her in terms of money and other superficial aspects... The number 1 reason for divorce right now for women is finances.... for men its infidelity...in which most parts women say it was due to the man being more powerful ala more social status aka money...So if that isnt superficial i dont know exactly what is.

maybe its too late, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

like ive read this post 3 times and have no clue what im reading.

So you wouldn't date a woman that makes a lot more money than you?
i dont care what she makes....it who she is as a person is my point.... but one thing is and me and my old lady aree equal....she will cook clean etc...just as i will...she has taken out garbage...taken me out etc...outside of a special occasion or my bday etc... and has spent her money doing it and not mines...

She hell sunday did yard work....while i was gearing up for the big game.... and i helped the girls get they clothes ready etc.last night...We dont have this oh i make this or that so i dont have to compromise do this attitude. I dont say oh because im a man cook me dinner beitch...no more then she says because im a women open my door, you better pay take me out... We just see things need to be done and we do them. She has never came to me on some im independent and as such i dont have to wash cook etc...cause you are trying to oppress me..And i dont feel intimidated at her work achievements...or other accolades.....she has hell 2 degrees...i barely got an associates....i dont feel less then her...and she doesnt throw it in my face and sees it as her being better then me... we understand that just because our roles, and who we are are different doesnt make one job less/more important...

See nowadays women on that old lakers of kobe/shaq steez... Cant see that you both play an intricate part of the team...and despite having different roles and playing different positions...no one is more important or more valued then the other...I dont try to prove i can be a point...she doesnt try to prove she can be a center...just off the basis of well i can do what you do just to prove we the same. We look beyond that and see the bigger goal in winning the game of life.

maybe its too late, BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?

like ive read this post 3 times and have no clue what im reading.
dude tryin to argue that an ugly but rich man will always have a pretty woman without sizeable paper of her own before you'd see a ugly but rich woman with a stud dude with no paper of his own and probably wouldnt even be with him looks or not if he wasn't at least equal in terms of said paper.  also says when women divorce men it's cuz they slooting with a dude with more paper than their husband and they want a divorce to get with the new rich guy, and when men divorce women its cuz of already mentioned cheating.  i don't know if i agree with either argument but *kanyeshrug.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom