"Women Don't Need Men" (Nothing New But Solid Read)

Everything Wise said was true but it had nothing to do with topic really....it was just a rant

Find me a completely happy single mother.....ill wait.

The problem is women start believing this "feminist" stuff and run men off and then when they are all alone they are miserable.  Then they hate men more.  Instead of looking in the mirror. 
bingo.

thats why there's so many "fake" lesbians out here wit 3 baby fathers
laugh.gif

bingo.

thats why there's so many "fake" lesbians out here wit 3 baby fathers
laugh.gif
u know u see it in the hood like all day...then whats funny alot of the times, they had a dude who simply wanted equality or compromise, and they go all i aint trying to hear all that...yadda yadda....you trying to run me etc.... im miss independent.... then turn around with a wannabe man woman...who pretends to be a man and act all 1950's, be ho checking them, beat them, basically tellin them what to do....on some i rule steez

http://www.henrymakow.com/women_dont_need_men.html

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

What do we hear instead? The news is full of homosexual marriage. Gays don't have children. Those who want to marry represent roughly one person in every thousand. Schools and media actively promote homosexuality which is a debilitating developmental disorder. "Gay Rights" is a mask for a vile attack on heterosexuals.

[COLOR=#red]Obviously something is fundamentally wrong. Our society has been subverted by a satanic cult, the Illuminati ( i.e. Freemasonry.) Our government, corporations and media are owned or controlled by the Illuminati central banking cartel.

Everybody who achieves public success -- educators, politicians, journalists, feminists in general -- is either a dupe or a traitor. They have sold their soul to this devil-worshiping cult unwittingly or not.[/COLOR]

...and this is where I stopped reading this piece with serious consideration.

Frankly, it's shameful, and pathetic, that some of y'all are actually trying to justify this guy's warped ideas...:lol: x :smh:

bunch of scared dudes in here acting like these rich *****s are gonna get all the women..

what the hell are you doing to change things? 

are you studying or working harder? are you trying to better your communication and interaction skills with people?

and are how are you dealing with your underlying mommy issues and insecurities and your feelings of being inadequate?

i guess the easy thing to do when you cant get a woman or a good job is to blame everyone else.

Last edited:
Terrible, terrible article. Sounds like a white male is upset that he isn't getting everything he wants.

Back
Top Bottom