Women in the club .....im good .....welcome to atlanta

Meh, Country dudes.

And #*! is Chickentalking? Some form of Geechie Dialect? How about just plain English?

This is just plan ignorant.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

laugh.gif
so damn are all ATL clubs like that?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on .... y'all know better than that ... but it's spots like this in EVERY city ... I called Fight Club 2.0 ... and them bouncers just as scared as them _s getting they *** whooped that's why they are just like "Chill ..." They know if they slip out the mouth wrong they could be the next contestant.

laugh.gif
:Lol
laugh.gif
@ geechie ... that's some SC **** .... can't stand them _s.

Reminds me of Iguanas here in B-More.
Hispanic gangs stay fighting.

But the women though
happy.gif

Im sure thats towards the end of the club closing anyways.

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
come on .... y'all know better than that ... but it's spots like this in EVERY city ... I called Fight Club 2.0 ... and them bouncers just as scared as them _s getting they *** whooped that's why they are just like "Chill ..." They know if they slip out the mouth wrong they could be the next contestant.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Basically this isn't just a fight that breaks out between 2 or 3 people like any other club. This is whole crews going against each other nothing they canreally do as far as gripping them up and throwing them out. Its sad though don't know why dudes go to the club to fight. I mean didn't see that manyfemales in that video so maybe there was nothing better to do..

And #*! is Chickentalking? Some form of Geechie Dialect? How about just plain English?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ive never seen some many goons with good accuracy before. Dudes usually just wail haymakers till one of them connects.

GREAT bouncers there, they were acting way scary like they aint wanna be next on the menu
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thas how u feel dro?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Daymmnn, I just saw 8 lil Weezys, 3 lil Johns, and a bunch of just blaze LOL. ATL clubs = sausage fest with a couple of salami birds.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Ive never seen some many goons with good accuracy before. Dudes usually just wail haymakers till one of them connects.

peep the video again... they ddint connect with the hits very often. They would just rush the dudes & take em to the ground & then startthrowin some more

Originally Posted by ericberry14

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

peep the video again... they ddint connect with the hits very often. They would just rush the dudes & take em to the ground & then start throwin some more

I know

Originally Posted by ericberry14

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

peep the video again... they ddint connect with the hits very often. They would just rush the dudes & take em to the ground & then start throwin some more

I know

but at least they didnt start shooting inside the club.

and then people wonder why black clubs get shut down all the time, its bcuz of %*$+ like this.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's funny how security is just telling dudes to "be cool"...instead of taking em by the collar and tossin em out the door.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!

Boys get popped in clubs like that for doing what you suggested
smh.gif

How the F are you gonna go chill and you gotta worry about some idiot sucker punchin you for no reason. Stupid.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's funny how security is just telling dudes to "be cool"...instead of taking em by the collar and tossin em out the door.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!

Boys get popped in clubs like that for doing what you suggested
smh.gif
And this is exactly why I don't go to these damn clubs no more...#!$%$$ be fightin, and next thingyou know, SECURITY gettin burned. This trend is even makin its way to college parties...I hate it.
tired.gif

And
laugh.gif
at "geechie."
roll.gif

Yea, its not like this in even the MAJORITY of Atlanta clubs. Only a herb would think that from a youtube video.

Man that look like figure 8, it had to be because they was shouting out EAST POINT 10-10
pimp.gif
and we be deep off in there that can't be the east side, morelike the S.W.A.T.S. that club would be straight alot of fine women be in there, but being that it's right between two cities Ben HILL and EAST POINT itproduces nothing but fights

They should just lock the doors and let them finish each other off one by one. That's what they want, right?

Back
Top Bottom