Women in the club .....im good .....welcome to atlanta

I knew someone who got a bottle to the face. Glass got into his eye and he had to get surgery.
smh.gif

Club fights FTL

Sheesh, glad I aint go out when I was down there this past week.
laugh.gif
Dudes need hugs and role models

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Figure 8 have good females on "good nights" that's why I go every once in a while, all that fighting is a result of lack of poon, then again they fight when it's alot of poon in there. THE CLUB IS JUST TO SMALL

That's why I never go to any of those clubs like Figure 8 or crucial. I can only do clubs like Miami

Originally Posted by bigRathome

Figure 8 have good females on "good nights" that's why I go every once in a while, all that fighting is a result of lack of poon, then again they fight when it's alot of poon in there. THE CLUB IS JUST TO SMALL

That's why I never go to any of those clubs like Figure 8 or crucial. I can only do clubs like Miami

Every club the both of yall just named is pure garbage. Step up your club game ATL

Miami, Crucial, Crunk, Figure 8, Motions, Primetime, Belushi's, The Cave, Club Cali =
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

I hope yall only go to these clubs for the sake of not being old enough to get into the good ones, even though I just turned 20 and I been hittin 21+ spots for2 years already.

If this is the type of parties Atlanta NTers attend, yall need to hit me up so yall can get out to clubs where the ratio is 3 fine women to every 1 dude,because that's the Atlanta I know. And yes, Gucci would still be occasionally playing in the background.

And not giving dude props on snuffing the guy into a stuper, but I would probably laugh if I witnessed it in person.

I'm only 20, to be real I didn't think they would let me off up in a 21+ spot I would live to go to a club where there is no fighting, fighting in theclub is ayo if you want to throw hands wait until the parking lot, because it's useless to fight in the club it's too small you can't really landpunches it's just a brawl

Man that look like figure 8, it had to be because they was shouting out EAST POINT 10-10
pimp.gif
and we be deep off in there that can't be the east side, more like the S.W.A.T.S. that club would be straight alot of fine women be in there, but being that it's right between two cities Ben HILL and EAST POINT it produces nothing but fights

Yeah thats def da 8.. lol. almost thought i was there that night but i would've remembered. I WAS there the night after christmas.. kappa party.. lmao..dudes got to scrappin wit some bloods.. i quickly departed. heard a dude got shot tho.. smh And about it being too small. Damn right. They made it biggerthough recently, so I heard. Haven't been since Christmas, don't plan on going back.
Originally Posted by TkTheGirl

Figure 8?...Greenbrair...East Point...
Yup hate that entire part of Atlanta.

Thats all I know!!! 19 years.. Campbellton Rd!
Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

If this is the type of parties Atlanta NTers attend, yall need to hit me up so yall can get out to clubs where the ratio is 3 fine women to every 1 dude, because that's the Atlanta I know. And yes, Gucci would still be occasionally playing in the background.

And not giving dude props on snuffing the guy into a stuper, but I would probably laugh if I witnessed it in person.

Help me, help me please!!

FreezeTag wrote:
thats why i dont do 18 or older clubs.

lil hardbody lames
smh.gif

LOL Right. @%$ goes down in the Nati all the time. This thread lets me know who is who...... you guys actually surprised by this?

This is why: A) I don't party at clubs
B) I don't party with a lot of black folks....a damn shame since I'm black
C) Why I never feel sympathy for these types of people whenever the worst happens to them

seattle is bad, but no where near that, a fight isnt a club activity
eyes.gif

LMAO @ dudes sleeping by the stairs like that
laugh.gif
/
ohwell.gif

this %!#* here makes me ashamed. like straight up no wonder people look at us folk like were animals and what not. i cut my dreads off just to look less likethese cats in this vid.

Back
Top Bottom