women of loose virtue cheats on her man EDIT another man is also not the father

BaltimoreLove

formerly peterjamesthe3rd

So dumb *** cheats on young man, kids aren't his and his mom tried to tell him to be strong to raise these kids...

imo its so foul that shes projecting her past hurts on the son and that should be considered abuse...

Last edited:
Whats makes it worse is I've read a lot of those FB post and people are so quick to diss that they don't realize its not HIS mother its HER mother.

****** up. Fallen woman!

As per usual. I hate when dudes say they gonna still be a father to the kid. Cut your losses and tell that trollop to find the real baby daddy.

This chick basically spreading her legs for the past 2 years for other dudes and got dude hoodwinked TWICE!

You were in too much of a rush to post this OP. Thread title filled with all sorts of spelling errors :lol:

Last edited:
First things first fix the title. Secondly i know that must hurt. But little homie is 17; now you have no kids. Take this new lease on a less burdened life and boogie on this broad.

Last edited:
dbb35161eb7233959de477d4ad08d1b9.gif

Whats makes it worse is I've read a lot of those FB post and people are so quick to diss that they don't realize its not HIS mother its HER mother.

Huh? the older broad that came out first is the mother of the girl. The woman that came out second with her hair pulled back that said "I'm still going to be their grandmother" is the dude's mom.

Was just listening to the T.K. Kirkland show today [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji], and he had a similar scenario. In this case a lady called in regarding a guy she was dealing with, and his baggage. Dude got married at 20 and had a baby, or so he thought, with his wife. Only to divorce her and find out the baby wasn't his. His parents convinced him to stay in his ex wife's life to support the child, and this was causing a strain on the current gf (the caller).

In that car straight beta-boy behavior. In this dude's case, he's so damn young they're just taking advantage of the poor guy. Even Steve Wilkos was trying to step in and tel dude to keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Not supposed to judge off looks, but f that.
That girl moms look like she helped her daughter get prego so young.

Its mystifying to me that in this day and age let alone for the past 30 years dudes don't immediately get a DNA test if there just assuming the kid is theirs.

Like Maury been teaching life lessons for decades, hell Jerry too and you just take it for granted the kid is yours?

Last edited:
It is clear that instances of paternal discrepancy are more common in marriages where the husband suspects that he is not the father and decides to have a DNA test performed. But what about marriages where there isn’t any suspicion? How often is the husband not the father of the newborn? MSN Living reports two different studies, one done by the University of Oklahoma, the other by Liverpool’s John Moores University. The Oklahoma study calculated that 3.85 percent of the dads would be surprised to find, if a DNA test was done, that they have a legal child who was not their biological offspring. The Liverpool study calculated the number to be 3.7 percent. This would mean that close to 1 million fathers in the U.S. are unknowingly raising another man's child.

to many... they tryna force men to play daddy even when the kid isnt theirs..

this is why you need a man to knock sense into dude. :lol: :smh:

Where ya pops at? :nerd:

i noticed dudes always like to play this father figure crap

a single parent man will slap all that nonsense talk out ya mouth if you say it to their face

its disrespect to their mothers
Yea that's why I called out ninjahood cause I never hear anything about his father cause I know his apt ain't big enough. He loves using these topics as an avenue to show show his mother was inadequate living in a home only built for single parenthood.

View media item 2423043

Its mystifying to me that in this day and age let alone for the past 30 years dudes don't immediately get a DNA test if there just assuming he kid is theirs.

Like Maury been teaching life lessons for decades, hell Jerry too and you just take it for granted the kid is yours?

It's mystifying to me that paternity test aren't routine upon birth in this day and age for ALL births.

nope

edit: his mom wit the thick thighs tho

but **** that be a man talk, he still a kid and they not his, let him live his young life without that responsibility

she need to find the real dad and handle that

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom