Women Shoots Homeless When Asked to Move Her Car..... Privileged You Say?

http://nypost.com/2017/09/12/woman-shoots-homeless-man-who-asked-her-to-move-porsche-cops/

katie-layne-quackenbush1.jpg

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — A woman has been charged with attempted murder in the shooting of a homeless man in Nashville last month.

News outlets report 26-year-old Katie Quackenbush was charged Monday night in the Aug. 26 shooting of 54-year-old Gerald Melton near Music Row.

Metro Nashville police say Melton was disturbed by exhaust fumes and loud music coming from Quackenbush’s Porsche SUV while trying to sleep at 3 a.m., and asked her to move the vehicle. Police say the two began yelling at each other, and Quackenbush exited the vehicle and shot Melton twice before running up the street with another woman.

Quackenbush’s father, Jesse Quackenbush, disputed the police account, saying his daughter fired the shots in self-defense as a warning, and didn’t know Melton was hit.

Melton remains hospitalized with critical injuries.

And yes........ I believe the homeless drunk over her.

All signs point to spoiled daddys girl who does no wrong and skates off being white and "pretty"

From 2013

Katie Quackenbush is originally from Amarillo, Texas. She has no prior criminal convictions on her record, but was arrested in 2013 on an assault charge in Amarillo, according to online arrest records.

She was arrested October 3, 2013, by the Amarillo Police Department on a misdemeanor domestic violence-related assault charge. She was released from the Randall County Jail a day later after posting $5,000 bond. Court records on the Randall County website show the case was dismissed by the district attorney in April 2014. She was ordered to pay a $400 attorney fee. The case stemmed from an incident with Quackenbush had with her mother.

Quackenbush was also arrested in Potter County, Texas, on December 17, 2016, and charged with misdemeanor assault. That case is still pending. According to The Tennessean, Quackenbush was accused of hitting a woman with a drinking glass. Her father told the newspaper that his daughter was arrested for throwing a glass of water in the face of her ex-husband’s girlfriend after she “made some insulting remarks.”

Jesse Quackenbush, Katie’s father, who has been speaking on her behalf, is a prominent criminal defense lawyer in Amarillo.

katie-quackenbush-mugshot.jpg

Last edited:
Clearly drunk as hell in the mugshot...hell looks like she's off way more. I wonder did they come get her or make her come in immediately or did they tell her to come in when she gets herself together?
Oh yea what about the friend that ran off with her?

Let her punk as fry...

IMG_2772.GIF

Well technically I was going off the mugshot...I seen the falcon jersey and immediately looked passed the ig

2 people can have the same name. Was wondering why 2 different women were posted.

Katie LAYNE Quackenbush
She used to be a rapper lol

She's a country singer now

Chick is horrible lol

katie-quackenbush.jpg

DJfiStfUMAAlfV5.jpg

katie-quackenbush-mugshot.jpg

b_tvx3pviaasal_.jpg

Last edited:
I was gonna post a comment on her ig but when I looked at her face, I said hold up, that ain't her. Plus there would've been a tonne of comments there already.

get this B all the way up outta here... throw her in jail and throw away the key just like they do black brothas and sistas... no love for this broad this way...

I've been there and there are hella homeless people out, all out aggressively asking for more or food. she was probably drunk and spooked. no excuse to pull a firearm or use it, especially.
This country needs to do something about the homeless rate. just create a huge structure to at least give them somewhere safe to reside. It's hell for them to be in that situation, it's depressing to see and many people don't want to be approached by them when out on the town or at a red light.

You're what's wrong with society.
You talk just to talk and stir up the pot.
|l
RIP to the deceased.

Coming from a dude named Bend Over :rolleyes

I posted the wrong IG and thats a world issue?

Go some where and grab ya ankles.

I don't get how you guys love your guns, gun laws, conceal & carry, etc. when dumb **** like this happens.

Doesn't seem worth it to me.

I don't get how you guys love your guns, gun laws, conceal & carry, etc. when dumb **** like this happens.

Doesn't seem worth it to me.

Doubled edged sword, worth it depending on variables - person to person, location to location.

People gonna do dumb **** regardless, doesn't reflect on the whole. You can replace guns with alcohol and say the same thing. I don't love how open and free some states are with gun laws though. And I'm not feeling that CC Reciprocity Act thing.

Doubled edged sword, worth it depending on variables - person to person, location to location.

People gonna do dumb **** regardless, doesn't reflect on the whole. You can replace guns with alcohol and say the same thing. I don't love how open and free some states are with gun laws though. And I'm not feeling that CC Reciprocity Act thing.
Given addiction to alcohol, poisoning, correlation to car deaths it'd be totally fair to treat alcohol as dangerous if not more dangerous than guns.

But I hear you. I mainly thinking of ppl so proud to be in places where they can have a gun.

Back
Top Bottom